- - - - -

GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

#1 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Dale

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#2 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

DALE GAS

#3 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

iNecesito un medico!

#4 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:30 AM

no mames guey

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#5 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13542 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

should of name the thread  dark souls II, since  it is releasing tomorrow. and gunnm cannot stop raving about dark souls II

#6 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

should of name the thread  dark souls II, since  it is releasing tomorrow. and gunnm cannot stop raving about dark souls II

cosas por la que uno dice ''no mames''

#7 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

yo dawg I dont need a shitty ggt thread title to get me hype for dark souls

my cock is already half hard thinking sbout it

#8 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2099 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

Yo no hablo español, pero hablo un poco italiano.

#9 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

No rompen las reglas por favor

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#10 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Yo no hablo español, pero hablo un poco italiano.

Racista

No son los mismos

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#11 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36196 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

This isn't Need For Speed related.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#12 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

This isn't Need For Speed related.

Estas seguro?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#13 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4144 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting. And its hard to keep up with any threads at the moment. Whats the new topic of the minute?

Also I dont buy any games at MSRP or near release. If I'm playing a new release its probably a free redbox rental.

512847.png

#14 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13542 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting. And its hard to keep up with any threads at the moment. Whats the new topic of the minute?

Also I dont buy any games at MSRP or near release. If I'm playing a new release its probably a free redbox rental.

do you keep the game like some cag members do? dark souls II is probably the new topic.

#15 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36196 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

Let's not talk about Dark Souls 2.

Crotch doesn't want to so we should respect that.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#16 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting.

Oh, tienes un novia, ok.

Simon.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#17 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

No puedo jugar Dark Souls 2 hasta el mez que viene. :(

#18 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

GF's .

oh you got one of those

#19 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2099 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

Racista

No son los mismos

Sexista.

Cierto, pero casi o cerca.

#20 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13542 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

oh you got one of those

but you got megaman

#21 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4840 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

Apparently two of my coworkers have 3DSs. Time to finally get some damn street passes.

#22 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

Apparently two of my coworkers have 3DSs. Time to finally get some damn street passes.

What happens after you get two?

Can you pass the street with the same person multiple times?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#23 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2099 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Dale

#24 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17506 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

seguimos hablando en español? Yo no quiero.

#25 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16837 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

seguimos hablando en español? Yo no quiero.

puedes hablar in Hawaiano si quieres

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#26 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4144 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

do you keep the game like some cag members do? dark souls II is probably the new topic.

Nope im not an overentitled thief CAG.

Are significant others banned in this thread? Also Simon?

512847.png

#27 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2099 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Me gusta este tema. Me gustan las tortugas.

TMNT videojuegos.

#28 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4144 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

So is everyone using a translator or do some of you actually know spanish?

512847.png

#29 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

Nosotros nacimos en Guatemala y Cuba, so claro que si que sabemos espanol!  

#30 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

So is everyone using a translator or do some of you actually know spanish?

you can tell when the gringos speak spanish they use proper ~ on the words and shit I own a dell keyboard jajajajajaj I don't know the gringo alt + commandos NO MAMES PUTO