- - - - -

GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

#451 JapaneseDorito  

JapaneseDorito

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

Nope not that many games out right now to justify owning a next gen console especially on the ps4. Get the god of war saga collection too. Wish I still had my ps3 to play god of war now :(

I actually already have them thanks to PSN screwing up a few months ago and making them free!

#452 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

I actually already have them thanks to PSN screwing up a few months ago and making them free!

Oh werd? Lucky you. Every god of war game was amazingly good. Even ascensions even though it sold poorly

#453 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7595 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:56 AM

I mean starvation is not good.

Damn braverly default outsold lightning returns. Lol

Duh, the REAL Final Fantasy game will easily outsell this Lightning stuff/

Oh werd? Lucky you. Every god of war game was amazingly good. Even ascensions even though it sold poorly

Ascension has some amazing multiplayer.

#454 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

I know! But they are promoting the crap out of it on the One specifically, and last I saw the One was getting more pre-orders (granted PC people will be mainly digital, some One people will as well). But it also helps that there aren't many games out on the new consoles yet so that might make more people pick it up compared to on PC where there are essentially and infinite amount of shooters and everyone waits for a sale on games anyways lol. You'll be set for a long time no matter which of the three systems you buy it for though, not like you'll have trouble finding a match on any of them.

PC people don't "preorder".   PC people wait for Steam sale.

#455 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:30 AM

Gonna cop one of those teefury shirts, gunnmdawg?

#456 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

Gonna cop one of those teefury shirts, gunnmdawg?

Nah I saw them and then got sad because that was the last time I read any comic -- was battle of the atom :(.

I mentally thought which one I would go with and I love how they set it up having them face to face like that made me think of schism, etc.

You? I actually looked for a cyclops was right shirt like the one kid omega wears but marvel sells some goofy looking shirt you'd think they'd have the actual version from the comic on their store but nope.

#457 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

"Mislead" is a pretty strong word.  I don't think any devs intend to mislead anyone.  There's definitely a level of sell and hype that they are required to do because their ultimate goal is to make money and let everyone make a living so more games can be made.  The process of making a game can be fluid according to resource/time constraints and whatnot.  I think it's kind of a waste of energy to get upset over stuff that gets changed or left out in the end.

It's up to consumers to decide if the game will be rewarded with sales or not, of course, but not supporting a game in this day and age will likely mean that the game isn't going to get a sequel or other iteration.

As for Dark Souls' framerate, I didn't encounter anything so bad on PC after Durante.

The PC port was competent/adequate in that it moved the game over and ran at a solid framerate.  Durante made it so it looked better at higher resolutions and added a ton of bells and whistles.

And I don't know how anything short of "mislead" is appropriate here.  They made RADICAL changes to the games graphic engine and yet they released NO MEDIA on it prior to the game's release.   I think the review embargo was pretty tight to the release date too.  Put those together and it's not like they decided to let the consumer base KNOW that these changes had been made so they could make an informed decision about whether or not it was a deal breaker for them.  Instead, they got the game home, popped it in, and SURPRISE. 

#458 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40108 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Going to the midnight showing of Need For Speed alone.

#feelingdepressed

#459 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

PC people don't "preorder".   PC people wait for Steam sale.

Not entirely accurate.

PC people preorder through alternate sellers and get the game at ridiculous prices LONG before there's a steam sale.

I paid $19 for my South Park preorder.  Could I get it cheaper at a Steam sale in 3 years?  Sure, but I didn't want to wait that long.  

Some games this doesn't work for... but for a lot of games, if you're savvy, you can find a way to get it.  A lot of people got Thi4f for $20 or less because people were selling the AMD codes from graphics cards upgrades.

#460 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14974 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

Guys, I have the money to get a PS4, but I think I'm just going to the PS3 bundle with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins and probably just grab Dark Souls 2 with it, am I dumb? Don''t get me wrong, I want a PS4, but there's nothing I want to play on it right now and I also have a bunch of PS+ and exclusives to catch up on since I never owned a PS3

PS3 now, PS4 later.

#461 JSP   Return to my Roots CAGiversary!   12015 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

Spelunky is so fun but I'm somewhat troubled by the protagonist knocking out hysterical women to carry them out of a cave (throwing them occassionally at snakes) i mean women have rights or something don't they

#462 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:26 AM

Going to the midnight showing of Need For Speed alone.

#feelingdepressed

I'd go with you

#463 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:26 AM

South Park is a game worth $60. 

Okay, maybe not. $40? For sure.

#464 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40108 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

I'd go with you

And buy me popcorn?

#465 JSP   Return to my Roots CAGiversary!   12015 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

in-dig-dad, i sent you the stories i sent joel before. ill have a new batch coming to both of you soon i guess

#466 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

And buy me popcorn?

Nah kinda on a diet... I'll bring some bottles of water and make one serving of baked hot cheetos in a bag we can split

in-dig-dad, i sent you the stories i sent joel before. ill have a new batch coming to both of you soon i guess

that's kinda something you could have told him in a PM so you blatantly wanted all of us to know that you're only sending your stories to your real friends. got it.

#467 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Nah I saw them and then got sad because that was the last time I read any comic -- was battle of the atom :(.

I mentally thought which one I would go with and I love how they set it up having them face to face like that made me think of schism, etc.

You? I actually looked for a cyclops was right shirt like the one kid omega wears but marvel sells some goofy looking shirt you'd think they'd have the actual version from the comic on their store but nope.

I got the blue/yellow one. It's a pretty good design and I don't have any X-Men shirts.

#468 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

I got the blue/yellow one. It's a pretty good design and I don't have any X-Men shirts.

I have this one bought as a large it has to be a fucking medium at best its pretty small

http://www.amazon.co...ords=xmen shirt

#469 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:05 AM

You purchased this item on October 15, 2013.
Size: Large | View this order.

still haven't lost enough weight to wear it...

#470 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hey Indigdiggitydawg (and anyone else interested), Skype session for Breakdown tomorrow?

Breakdown2of3posterrevived.png

#471 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Hey Indigdiggitydawg (and anyone else interested), Skype session for Breakdown tomorrow?

Bikfnf4CQAANedn.jpg

#472 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, just text me to remind me.

oh wait

#473 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

Bikfnf4CQAANedn.jpg

No dude, Jessie fights Rinoa tomorrow.

#474 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

Yeah, just text me to remind me.

oh wait

qft you don't answer texts don't even bother crotchdawg

#475 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

No dude, Jessie fights Rinoa tomorrow.

hows guile doing

#476 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14940 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

A little uneven, but he's on the rise. After a close win against one of the league's weakest but most liked fighters (Flint from Mother 3) a couple weeks back, he absolutely massacred reigning VGCW champion Protoman in one of the biggest non-Illidan-related stomps in memory. He and Duke Nukem have a 1v1 scheduled for next week (it's a pretty stacked Night, with a Royal Rumble, a Casual Champ match between Dracula and Waluigi, and Scorpion vs Illidan: Prepare to Test Your Might also slated for Tuesday).

#477 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

Fasure dawg, I'll check them out after my nightly session of The Book Thief.

I'm sure that wont' affect my opinion on your work at all.

The Book Thief is fuckin good doe.

#478 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

Oh, they patched the Shadowruns saving system?

I did not know that.

I will play that soon.

Maybe.

Remember Me.

#479 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Not entirely accurate.

PC people preorder through alternate sellers and get the game at ridiculous prices LONG before there's a steam sale.

I paid $19 for my South Park preorder.  Could I get it cheaper at a Steam sale in 3 years?  Sure, but I didn't want to wait that long.  

Some games this doesn't work for... but for a lot of games, if you're savvy, you can find a way to get it.  A lot of people got Thi4f for $20 or less because people were selling the AMD codes from graphics cards upgrades.

But Thief is shitty, so I wouldn't buy it even for $20 doe.

#480 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Dat new Xbone smell doe