Free Forza 5 & CoD: Ghost for $29.99 with the Purchase of Xbox One *Need Power Up Rewards* at Gamestop

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok I was told that you could get CoD: Ghost for $29.99 by buying Titanfall Bundle. So I called Gamestop and that only apply to the regular Xbox One Console. But she also told me about the Free Forza 5 when you buy the Base Console. She told me you need to have your PowerUp Rewards Account Active in order to get the code because the code will be sent to the email that appear on that PUR Account.

EDIT

Found the Titanfall Bundle with CoD:Ghost for $529.98 on Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-with-call-of-duty-ghosts-bundle/114001?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_content=031214&utm_campaign=ghoststitanfall_deal&cid=soc_10000012

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he put his fingers to his lips and say, "shhhh....it's a secret" And then wink at you?

Not to be that guy, but the title is misspelled.  Instead of "Dutty" it should be "Dooty."  You're welcome.  ;)

Stalker much?... Are we acquainted as lovers?
Lol! Went from "Pierre" to "Trevor". He knows too much ...
whee%21113.gif
8-[ :twoguns: :whistle2:

On that note, the regulars here probably know who you are Trev ... I mean Pierre thanks to Chunlibarbie exposing your twitter handle when everyone was hunting the $211 wiius a while back. I still prefer Eld over Trev since that just reminds me of a psychopath in GTAV. Sorry Pierre! :lol:

Lol! Went from "Pierre" to "Trevor". He knows too much ...
whee%21113.gif
8-[ :twoguns: :whistle2:

On that note, the regulars here probably know who you are Trev ... I mean Pierre thanks to Chunlibarbie exposing your twitter handle when everyone was hunting the $211 wiius a while back. I still prefer Eld over Trev since that just reminds me of a psychopath in GTAV. Sorry Pierre! :lol:
I don't particularly care that much (unless there's a second (or more)) person out to get me for whatever reason. Just really weird.

Kind of funny story, bought a Titanfall Xbone last night at Gamestop and it was defective out of the box. Called Gamestop back and they were all out of the bundle so they said I could keep the download card and box cover.

They returned my defective Xbone, sold me a standard one. Took a look at my receipt and boom Forza game code right at the bottom.

So $25 off from rewards coupon, Titanfall and Forza.... Almost worth the money. (Got a PS4 from Cowboom from $300 so a little subjective)

Of course Xbox live is down at the moment so I got a big ass modern looking VCR paperweight at the moment.

I mean seriously were they trying to make a modern looking VCR? If that was the point they did a good job.

I guess when it comes down to it the title on the OP is not 100% correct though. The code is not emailed to you by Gamestop if purchased in store its right on the receipt, it is all retailers, it does not require you to buy COD and I would imagine its pretty close to the same everywhere.

Now I got to decide if I want to keep Forza or throw the code on the trade forums.

And my Xbox is still a sexy looking VCR trying to log in Xbox live... This is going to be a fun console generation.... I am hoping someone gets it right.

Let's say I bought the regular edition of Xbox one, code will be on receipt, what happen if I decide to return the Xbox one... Does the code has to be unused?

bread's done
Back