• 1 x Digital Copy of Titanfall game
  • 1 x 1-month Xbox Live Gold subscription
  • 1 x Xbox One controller
  • 1 x Xbox One Kinect Sensor
  • 1 x Mono chat headset
  • 1 x Power Brick and Chord
  • 1 x HDMI cable
To get it for $497

1. Create a new account on Shop.ca: http://go.shop.ca/1ehJqSh and close the browser, this will give you $15 of free credits
  2. Sign up on GCR at http://bit.do/gC2Y, this will give you 7% rebate and free $2.00
  3. After signing up on GCR, in the merchant drop down, find SHOP.CA
  4. Search for "Microsoft Xbox One Titanfall Bundle" in SHOP.CA
  5. and click on checkout
  6. add coupon for $10 (coupon code is retailmenot)
  7. Use the $15 rewards from one time sign up coupon
If you did everything right:

- You will get a sign-up bonus from GCR = $2

- 7% of the purchase price = $38.77

In total:

$499 (bundle price)

- $10 (retailmenot coupon)

+ $63.57 (13% taxes)

- $15 (Shop.ca new account reward)

= $537.57

- $38.77 (the 7% cash rebate you get back)

- $2 (the GCR sign-up bonus)

= $497

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal sounds pretty good, but I'm afraid that 500GB hard drive will run out fast. Have there been any deals this cheap for the Xbone before? If this is the first time I might bite.

The deal sounds pretty good, but I'm afraid that 500GB hard drive will run out fast. Have there been any deals this cheap for the Xbone before? If this is the first time I might bite.
hey brock, i would get it based on the discount you are getting. the cheapest around so far.

it was 30% at one point, that was unreal.
Holy crap, that's insane!

I just remember picking up that PS4 deal a while. I still can't get over how awesome it was and routinely brag to my friends about it. I wasn't planning on picking up the PS4 till Destiny came out. But a free game, free year of PS Plus and the console for LESS than I would pay for just the console retail? There's no way I could avoid that deal.

Holy crap, that's insane!

I just remember picking up that PS4 deal a while. I still can't get over how awesome it was and routinely brag to my friends about it. I wasn't planning on picking up the PS4 till Destiny came out. But a free game, free year of PS Plus and the console for LESS than I would pay for just the console retail? There's no way I could avoid that deal.
What deal was that? Same site? I'm sure that by the time PS4s are back in stock (should be around late April) that a deal like that could happen again.

it was 30% at one point, that was unreal.
That is absolutely insane. So that would be $150 off the bundle, making the whole thing around $350.

I'll wait on this deal, but basically I can sign up at SHOP.CA and get $15, and then wait to sign up at GCR hoping they offer 30% somewhere down the line for registering?

I don't even really want an Xbone, I'd much prefer a PS4, but this deal is so good. I really hope they put on a similar deal for a PS4 Ground Zeroes bundle or something.

What deal was that? Same site? I'm sure that by the time PS4s are back in stock (should be around late April) that a deal like that could happen again.

That is absolutely insane. So that would be $150 off the bundle, making the whole thing around $350.

I'll wait on this deal, but basically I can sign up at SHOP.CA and get $15, and then wait to sign up at GCR hoping they offer 30% somewhere down the line for registering?

I don't even really want an Xbone, I'd much prefer a PS4, but this deal is so good. I really hope they put on a similar deal for a PS4 Ground Zeroes bundle or something.
i personally doubt it will ever get that high ever again. it was during a time when they wanted to get their word out to the street hence giving such incentives for people to sign on.

those were GOOOOOOD times! i posted many deals for them before but now the incentives are just not as good anymore in terms of cash back. but for 7% off the xbone for something that never goes on sale (except in the states), it is a decent buy. again, it depends if you really want it. if you have your mind set on a ps4, then i will just skip on this deal. no point of getting something you will regret buying later on.

We've got bundles in stock for Xbox One. There's a Play & Charge kit + extra controller bundle and a PvZ + extra controller bundle: http://www.shop.ca/c/sc/xbox-one-consoles

Also, PS4 bundles are in stock right now: http://www.shop.ca/c/sc/ps4
The PS4 bundles are pretty lame. The most appealing one is the Killzone one, which is out of stock, but why not just have the regular PS4 console? Maybe bundled with a cheap game? I'd like to use my shop.ca credit.

bread's done
Back