Killzone: Shadow fall for 39.99 on amazon (digital and physical)

Disp0sable13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
so i managed to finally snag up the last PS4 at my local gamestop, and wanted to get a game or two, and was pretty sure about killzone.

check it out on amazon, and they have it for 40, either the digital redemption code, or a physical disc.

tried doing a search here on the forums, and couldnt find anything per se, and wanted to pass this along for others that may have jut gotten a ps4 or looking for a launch title on a decent discount.

Game is about as awful as ghost developers made it a generic shooter by leaving out key features and modes dlc and meeting their release date.The online multiplayer numbers prove you sale millions yet hundreds play it online it 's also the number one traded in next-gen game.

U forgot that +tax and it's 42.88 for digital

Last edited:
Doesn't have a dog. Lol
Oh yeah, because any shooter that's not cod sucks.

Let's see...horrible AI, bad level design, boring, floaty controls, PLATFORMING, etc. it sure is pretty though I'll give it that. Personally I thought the vita KZ was better in both sp and mp.

Horrible is a strong word. I could see why someone might call the campaign horrible (despite being pretty, it was generic and had a number of boring sections). The multiplayer is good fun, though.

Edit: $40 is probably too much, though. This is going to go much cheaper in the coming months, I expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, because any shooter that's not cod sucks.

Let's see...horrible AI, bad level design, boring, floaty controls, PLATFORMING, etc. it sure is pretty though I'll give it that. Personally I thought the vita KZ was better in both sp and mp.
I was just kidding, the only FPS I actually liked was borderlands 2

I was so disappointed with this game.  The gameplay is so boring, and it is very buggy.  The level design is ambitious but executed poorly.  It was clearly rushed.  I loved KZ3 but this game stunk.

worth $25 max IMO

Pros: Amazing graphics, great multiplayer, cool weapons and secondary fire is back, lengthy campaign with some interesting gameplay moments, coolest looking helghast to date. Shows off some of the neat little features of DS4 controller.

Cons: Story was a little weak as usual. Enemy A.I is poor compared to how great it was like in KZ2.

40 bucks is an ok price considering the game has a great mulitplayer, shows off what the PS4 can do, will offer all DLC maps for free, and  has been patched adding features that were not in the game at launch and addressing some complaints.

I was so disappointed with this game. The gameplay is so boring, and it is very buggy. The level design is ambitious but executed poorly. It was clearly rushed. I loved KZ3 but this game stunk.

worth $25 max IMO
very buggy? please elaborate. multiplayer or single player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible is a strong word. I could see why someone might call the campaign horrible (despite being pretty, it was generic and had a number of boring sections). The multiplayer is good fun, though.

Edit: $40 is probably too much, though. This is going to go much cheaper in the coming months, I expect.
Pretty much my thoughts. The MP could have been something special, but GG is incompetent. They remind me of Nintendo in their ability to make decisions that make no sense.

The MP was still a ton of fun though and even though I was disappointed that it didn't reach my expectations, I don't regret buying it.

Odd. I pricematched Amazon's $50 on Ryse a while back and then used my 20% off to get it down to $40. Maybe I got lucky then.
I guess the system allows it even though it's not supposed to.

From BB itself (http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club-Unlocked-Enhancement/td-p/723505):

Q: Can the 20% off benefit be combined with a price match?
A: You would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price.

bread's done
Back