Groupon - Refurbished Limited Xbox 360 Controllers $35 Back in Stock (Halo 4 In Stock)

Funny thing about this groupon deal. When they had this last time I ordered 2 Gears3 controllers. I wanted to get the Halo4 ones but they went OOS.  So after 12 days of waiting I received them and I got the Halo4 ones. I'm sure someone somewhere is angry for getting 2 gears3 controllers. lol.  

Its a decent deal and the controllers work and are in like-new condition.  

thumbs up

Funny thing about this groupon deal. When they had this last time I ordered 2 Gears3 controllers. I wanted to get the Halo4 ones but they went OOS. So after 12 days of waiting I received them and I got the Halo4 ones. I'm sure someone somewhere is angry for getting 2 gears3 controllers. lol.

Its a decent deal and the controllers work and are in like-new condition.

thumbs up
Thats good to hear I post this before when the Halo 4 one was out of stock and I really wanted them so I wanted to post it again. I ordered one Halo 4 and hopefully if someone else buys something I can use the $10 credit to get the Halo Reach one :D

I was thinking of buying a Halo Reach controller but then I remembered I've got three of the damn things in mint condition in addition to the one I've been using. Heh.

... a controller is something very sacred and personal, I don't let anyone touch mine ... it's custom(DIY), black with red LEDs, smoke/black buttons, with a white silicone sleeve and thumb stick covers ... this is just like buying designer 'like-new' socks or underwear for the same price as normal new ones. :lol:

bread's done
Back