Infamous: Second Son $51.98 after Coupon Code (eBay)

Is this an early copy or something? It says it will be delivered on or before the 17th......

(Note: DELIVERED not Shipped.)

Last edited by a moderator:
In for one, I'll take the risk, if anything you can always get your money back from paypal. $51.98 free shipping and no tax is worth it. Good deal. I only hope the shipping does not take super long.

Whoa so this guy on eBay just shipped my Infamous Second Son order already, he sent me the USPS tracking. He has early copies of the game. The game gets released the 21st, so I will be getting it way early from this eBay guy. Sweet. 

Anyone else get a USPS tracking number from him already like I did? Those who actually bought it from that eBay page.

I bought one of his copies a few days ago. I was the third person to do so out of the 150 he has already sold a copy to. I wouldn't imagine he has that many in stock. He already sent mine out and it should be here tomorrow or at latest Friday. *fingers crossed*

How did you make it come out to $51? Says $55 for me
The deal is dead, he increased the price back to normal. It was a timed sale, but $55 is still cheaper than retail, plus he will send you the game early. It's worth it.

yeah, I really want to bite I'm just kinda broke. I have a ton of amazon credit though...not sure if I should wait it out...or bite...ugh >_<

Whats the difference between the LE and Vanilla version? Is it just DLC? Apparently this is for the LE.

Whoa so this guy on eBay just shipped my Infamous Second Son order already, he sent me the USPS tracking. He has early copies of the game. The game gets released the 21st, so I will be getting it way early from this eBay guy. Sweet.

Anyone else get a USPS tracking number from him already like I did? Those who actually bought it from that eBay page.
Getting a tracking number doesn't mean anything other than a label was printed. I have plenty of packages that have tracking numbers, but that haven't even been dropped off at the post office yet. You'll have to wait to see if tracking updates with "accepted" or "origin post scan."

I bought one at $57.98 after $5 off coupon. He keeps increasing the price but it really doesn't phase me I'm getting it cheaper AND earlier. I would've had to pay $65 at GameStop. And if any complications arise I'll get my money back through paypal, he has a 0 sellers rating I think.

If I get this after street date. I'm dropping a negative and filing a complaint with eBay. If they created labels to get around the shipping deadline, then that's wrong. State that's its a preorder beforehand.

Ordered this last night when I saw it on SD. $52 and like $1 ebay bucks is the same as GCU BUT I emailed the seller and he says they in stock and he indeed shipping tomorrow.

He edited midway through the first auction to state pre-sale though. I bought at 9pm and it didn't say that because I specifically asked the seller.

I'm honestly think the seller has a hook up or he's an employee. A lot of the games sold are sony computer entertainment products, and it's well know sony ship there stuff weeks before street date to retailers.

State that's its a preorder beforehand.
Um, it does say that its a preorder right at the start of the description.

I had ordered this before SD posted it, when that $5 coupon came out and got the shipping and everything too. Says it will be here Saturday. I really dont think the game will be here. I think he may have shipped out something else for whatever reason. Looking at the description its the same as Amazons. So either this is just a hacked ebay account OR he is just placing all these orders through Amazon and we will get the game on release date shipped by Amazon.

I would be more than amazed if I am wrong and Saturday I have the game in my hand. Wont happen though.

Edit: Although I see he already has a positive feedback from someone for this game? Hmm, maybe I am wrong.

Check your tracking numbers if you purchased from the eBay guy, the dude really has early copies, mine got sent out today. It says I should have it by Saturday the 15th way ahead of released day the 21st. Thanks OP for posting this, I got it cheap and way early. :D

Yea was a nice score, already in route to me and I went with free shipping. People who get this saturday should bust through it and then go wait in line to trade it in at Gamestop midnight release.

I ordered this 2 days ago and mine was shipped yesterday. I used the $5 code for $52 shipped like the OP states. I ordered a game from this seller last year and got it no problem. Dont know how he got these early copies, but it will be nice getting this game right away for a decent price at launch.

Ordered from him last night at like 1am, checked tracking today and saw it should be here Monday. Weird. But awesome. He lives five hours from me, would it really take until Monday you think? Crossing my fingers for Saturday.

noob here but can someone tell me what sd is? I see it used constantly
SlickDeals. Take all of the worst members on this site, and they won't hold a candle to those over there. While overall we help each other out by cutting deals on trading, find each other deals, and generally get along with each other..over there they encourage return fraud, brag about buying 1000s of things to flip for pennies, and that whole bragging about getting $60 for a USB, while that is frowned upon here from bragging about, they eat stuff like that up.

It's the GameFAQs of deals sites.

Just received my copy in the mail a few moments ago. Everything checks out as it should be. Bout to start the game up here in a few moments. You can't see it in the photos but the Cole DLC is in there. You can't use the code just yet though so that'll have to wait till next week.

[attachment=3693:IMG_0425.JPG][attachment=3694:IMG_0427.JPG]

Just received my copy in the mail a few moments ago. Everything checks out as it should be. Bout to start the game up here in a few moments. You can't see it in the photos but the Cole DLC is in there. You can't use the code just yet though so that'll have to wait till next week.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0425.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_0427.JPG
Mine just arrived too. Finally something to do with my PS4 :D

Just got my copy in the mail TODAY. I am so excited. Can't believe that dude had so many early copies. This is why I love CAG, if it was not for this website I would not have got this game one week early and for only $51.98. Now it's time to play :D

Got mine today too.  Big thanks to OP.

Haven't done too much yet, but enjoying it so far.  My only gripe so far is that they really seem to be pushing the use of the touch pad.  Oh, you want to open a door?  Swipe it from left to right.  Destroy this specific objective for a mission?  Swipe from down to up and then keep you finger on the pad while mashing a trigger.  It's annoying to me because to use the pad you're either moving your hand off the left stick and losing mobility or using your right hand and losing the ability to kick ass. 

Difficulty is right where it needs to be, don't read too much into the demo footage.  I've definitely had a few close calls where I've had to be more deliberate in choosing how to deal with the enemies instead of just brute-forcing my way through.  You also have to drain the environment for power much more than the footage would lead you to believe.  Your normal shots drain your energy, and at times I've found myself thinking if I have enough energy to take out a group of enemies.  The upside of this is that it's actually forcing me to use the melee attacks since that doesn't seem to use up any energy.  I thought it was a pretty clever way to get me to use that style of combat since I mostly ignored it in the last two games.

I would recommend everybody early with it play it offline. Doubt sony will ban anyone for playing it with a broken streetdate copy but just to be sure

I would recommend everybody early with it play it offline. Doubt sony will ban anyone for playing it with a broken streetdate copy but just to be sure
Too late for that, haha. Plus, Sony seems to try to do everything the opposite of MS so I wouldnt imagine they would ban over this.

I made sure to do that and also changed the console date so that the trophies register on the 21st. Doubt anything would happen but you can never be too careful.

when strider released early for free does anyone know if ms actually banned any of those people? And I know sony most likely wont ban people but you never know

bread's done
Back