Mad Catz Final Round XVII Deal! - $100 FightStick PRO & FightStick KE!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi guys, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a deal we have right now!

http://madcatz.com/mad-catz-final-round-xvii-check-stream-special-deals/

Mad Catz is a proud partner of this weekend’s Final Round XVII event and the Capcom Pro Tour! We’ll be at the event to interact with the community and offer awesome deals to everyone that is attending! Make sure you stop by our booth area and chat it up with us! For those of you that can’t make it to Final Round, you can check out all our promos below!

By using promo code ‘FINALROUND’ North American customers can take advantage of $30 OFF both our Mad Catz Arcade FightStick PRO (available for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360) and our Mad Catz Arcade FightStick KE – Korean Edition (available for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360)!

13108706415_6402b762f9_z.jpg

13108809733_5bcd42c63d_z.jpg

Our promotion runs from now until end of day March 17th (11:59 PM PST), so don’t miss out! This is a great opportunity to get some awesome arcade sticks for $100! While supplies last, of course! Speaking of supply, we have very limited stock of the Killer Instinct Arcade FightStick TE2 for Xbox One! If you don’t have one yet, then now is a good time to get the award winning TE2! It is by far the most mod friendly arcade stick on the market! Check out the other things going on this weekend!

13108991784_6b3a6cab5c_z.jpg

13108992154_be1567c8ab_z.jpg

You can check out all the action throughout this weekend LIVE via Twitch! Our good friends at Team Sp00ky & Capcom Fighters will be handling a lot of the action throughout the weekend! Make sure you check out the entire Final Round stream schedule by visiting their site here.

Thanks for the heads up MarkMan, didn't even know final round was this weekend. Always appreciate the love you show the CAG community. 

KE is tempting if only because I'm far more used to circular gates (and bat tops but that's not as big of a deal)...already have a Soul Edition stick I don't use that much though...

Thanks for the heads up MarkMan, didn't even know final round was this weekend. Always appreciate the love you show the CAG community.
Thank you for the kind words! I miss CAG. I used to troll/frequent these forums a lot, but now I just lurk (still check every day though)!

KE is tempting if only because I'm far more used to circular gates (and bat tops but that's not as big of a deal)...already have a Soul Edition stick I don't use that much though...
If you'd like more information on the KE, I wrote up an article and put a video together here:

http://madcatz.com/mad-catz-arcade-fightstick-ke-a-different-kind-of-leverage/

MM, is there any possibility TE stick will get a firmware update for ps4 compatibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's up the the developers to provide support for third party controllers.  There's nothing really stopping Capcom, for example, from providing the code within the game to support it.  Still, it would be nice to see if the top selling "next-gen" console will officially get a stick of its own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdVOSpmUx9g

Check this out if you want backwards compatibility with your fight sticks or controllers.  Mine is cronusmax, but the website changed to controllermax for some reason.  I have one and it works well.  Much better than forking over another $200 if you already own a great stick.  Sucks that Sony and MS won't just let you use the old ones even if they would have reduced functionality with chat or whatever - you can still hit all of the buttons and make them work.

What a choice. The big one looks tempting, but the smaller one has something different.
I like the cabinet of the TE, not a huge fan of the SE cabinet which is what the KE version has. It is considerably smaller than the TE but I am intrigued about the Korean stick internals.

I understand these are getting cleared out because the generation is about over, but... If I'm getting a TE that I'm hoping to eventually use on the PS4/X1, am I better off getting the 360 version for compatibility? Or is it too early to call?

Check this out if you want backwards compatibility with your fight sticks or controllers. Mine is cronusmax, but the website changed to controllermax for some reason. I have one and it works well. Much better than forking over another $200 if you already own a great stick. Sucks that Sony and MS won't just let you use the old ones even if they would have reduced functionality with chat or whatever - you can still hit all of the buttons and make them work.
I'm considering buying the prostick with the cronusmax.

Do you get any noticeable lag with it? I was considering just using the ps360+ till a new pcb comes out for ps4.

Man I've been avoiding this thread. But I couldn't resist much longer.  I caved in and ordered the KI TE2. I guess I'm not a CAG after all.  :wall:

MM, is there any possibility TE stick will get a firmware update for ps4 compatibility.
As mentioned above, it is up to the developer to include compatibility with legacy hardware, not us. I would be thrilled if our old stick worked with future PS4 titles, though!

I understand these are getting cleared out because the generation is about over, but... If I'm getting a TE that I'm hoping to eventually use on the PS4/X1, am I better off getting the 360 version for compatibility? Or is it too early to call?
If you want to eventually mod to PS4 or X1 only, it won't matter. If you want to dual mod for compatibility with both X1 and PS4, then 360 is the way to go.

Man I've been avoiding this thread. But I couldn't resist much longer. I caved in and ordered the KI TE2. I guess I'm not a CAG after all. :wall:
Getting what you like > than being CAG sometimes. Thanks for your support. It's an amazing product and we worked really hard on it. A lot of people think it's just a box with stick/buttons, but it is way more than that this time around. If you want more information on how cool the product can be, please check this link:

http://madcatz.com/sticky-situation-behind-the-scenes-with-the-killer-instinct-arcade-fightstick-te2/

Can no one else place a order?
I keep getting "We were unable to authorize this purchase with the credit card infomation given. Please go back and check the accuracy of the information provided."

Check my billing + credit info quite few times and I have enough money on my account it seems.

Sorry to hear about issues placing an order through the site. Usually when those notices come up it's due to the billing/shipping address information. You may also want to try a different browser just in case.

Sorry to hear about issues placing an order through the site. Usually when those notices come up it's due to the billing/shipping address information. You may also want to try a different browser just in case.

I'm just going to wait a day to see if it resolves itself, hopefully I won't miss this great deal!

Thanks for the quick reply MarkMan!

Final day for the sale.  A friend of mine ordered one over the weekend with his tax refund money, he's dying to get it in the mail.  Funny thing, he found the MadCatz $99 promo without any help from me.  You're doing something right, Madcatz!

Thanks! Marksman. I love it. Hopefully I can get a second one soon to kick my cousins behind. There's no challenge, controller vs fightstick.

The parts are the same, Sanwa JLF and Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons. However the overall feel of the case and the wrist area are different. They are about the same weight wise.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy!
Cool thanks! I went ahead and ordered the Arcade Fightstick PRO.

bread's done
Back