PS4 Camera in stock Sony Rewards 5999 points

I was fixing to post this after just ordering one using my 3600 accumulated points. I jumped right on it because first of all I've been wanting one and 2nd of all seeing how scarce they've been and price hiked after the demand skyrocketed from twitch and ustreamers on ps4. This is the biggest reason I want one because I'd like to broadcast some of my gameplay from older games on NES and other systems. Plus the voice controls seem pretty cool to bring the console out of standby and such. All in all pretty excited about getting mine.

I was fixing to post this after just ordering one using my 3600 accumulated points. I jumped right on it because first of all I've been wanting one and 2nd of all seeing how scarce they've been and price hiked after the demand skyrocketed from twitch and ustreamers on ps4. This is the biggest reason I want one because I'd like to broadcast some of my gameplay from older games on NES and other systems. Plus the voice controls seem pretty cool to bring the console out of standby and such. All in all pretty excited about getting mine.
You don't need the camera to use voice controls. Just plug in your mic into the controller and say PLAYSTATION....XXX

bread's done
Back