GGT 311 Was Downgraded Without Explanation

Ohmigod that Persona 3DSXL. Damn you, Japan.
Blue is nowhere near my favorite color and I would still so buy the shit out of that.

Nintendo's excuse that exclusive and color themed portables don't see in the States is both valid and complete bullshit.

Before we go any further, let me just go ahead and grace this thread with Leda.

BitlL3nCIAEmN1W.jpg

BitENyRCUAAzp8s.jpg
Bis19pBCcAEeeuF.jpg
Bis1kNECYAEG6J6.jpg

WVGCW matches starting in five minutes. Get in now!

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

WE HYPE #RIGHTNOW

EDIT: WE LIVE NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Weevles - No legal representation yet, but I know my family can take care of it. I'm lucky to have some knowledgable legal people in my corner and some killer character witnesses if it comes down to a battle for guardianship of my brothers. Really just hoping my dad will cooperate and it won't come to that, though.

I think if I get time this weekend then I'll try to play some video games. It'll be nice to try to do something else for a little while.

dat metal gear dawg?
I would, but don't got the money for it right now. Maybe if I see a good deal for it (like, under $15 for a ps3 copy). Would have gamefly'd it, but already canceled that. I may just try to play Rising or try to get further in Project X Zone.

I wanted to write this on fb, but my grandmother keeps sharing all of my posts and I really just wanted to write it somewhere without family members judging me. This morning I had a dream about waking up in my house and going downstairs to see my mom. She was still alive and I gave her the biggest hug and just bawled my eyes out. I told her how I was so happy to see her and she told me that it was just a dream and she wanted to let me know that no matter what I want or try to do, she didn't want to come back into life. I asked her why and she explained that living with and trying to love my father was hell and no one could have made it any better. She apologized to me for things being so difficult and told me that for better or worse I know best now as far as family matters go. The whole time I watched as she played the new version of Binding of Isaac. I told her about it back when it came out and she was interested in the premise (that's what got me into it) and she said that she might play it with me if it ever came to a console. We talked and I begged her to come back at least for a little while and told her that I would do anything I could to make that happen and she just kept telling me no until I woke up. It was such a bad dream. I have never been so shaken by a dream before.

I would, but don't got the money for it right now. Maybe if I see a good deal for it (like, under $15 for a ps3 copy). Would have gamefly'd it, but already canceled that. I may just try to play Rising or try to get further in Project X Zone.

I wanted to write this on fb, but my grandmother keeps sharing all of my posts and I really just wanted to write it somewhere without family members judging me. This morning I had a dream about waking up in my house and going downstairs to see my mom. She was still alive and I gave her the biggest hug and just bawled my eyes out. I told her how I was so happy to see her and she told me that it was just a dream and she wanted to let me know that no matter what I want or try to do, she didn't want to come back into life. I asked her why and she explained that living with and trying to love my father was hell and no one could have made it any better. She apologized to me for things being so difficult and told me that for better or worse I know best now as far as family matters go. The whole time I watched as she played the new version of Binding of Isaac. I told her about it back when it came out and she was interested in the premise (that's what got me into it) and she said that she might play it with me if it ever came to a console. We talked and I begged her to come back at least for a little while and told her that I would do anything I could to make that happen and she just kept telling me no until I woke up. It was such a bad dream. I have never been so shaken by a dream before.
Kinda a fucked up dream you wake thinking your mom is alive agian only to remember she isnt

dreams suck

girlfriend's 3 friends from college arrive tonight to stay for spraang braaaak .is there a way to delete grey's anatomy from netflix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Ayla vs Bayonetta #RIGHTNOW

EDIT: Buried. Ayla confirmed for strongest woman in history.

I don't know what that has to do with anything.

shoutouts to latin america at winning marvel. Dominate KOF and now marvel #yearofthemexicans

Yipes needs to get off that Team Nemo.

Yeah yipes running team nemo makes me sad

oh shit didn't even know they made a veronica mars movie and its getting good reviews from what I've seen.
Kristen Bell. Oh yes.

Intense. Sounds like you are thinking about your feelings about wanting your mom back in your life, but you are realistic and understand that it's not possible. Also you are feeling stressed about the situation with your father and how it's seemingly complicating and making your life that much more difficult.

In other news, I forgot I need Origin to install Titanfall and I forgot my original account's password and Origin's password recovery is jacked up and I couldn't recovery it so I had to make a new account. All this just to fucking install the game. Shit.

bread's done
Back