Titanfall CE In-stock (All Platforms) at Amazon

get_loud

CAGiversary!
Standard $250 but in case anyone was going the eBay route (to buy, not sell). Of course, it being in-stock could mean a price drop if there's more than what we've originally thought.

Also didn't see this posted anywhere.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00G2HSX86/ref=s9_simh_awgw_d0_g63_i1/178-6829519-1427066?pi=SL115&aid=aw_gw&apid=1678137742&arc=1201&arid=11Y59ZT5C5M7KJXS0GAN&asn=center-6&pf_rd_i=aw_gw&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1678137742&pf_rd_r=11Y59ZT5C5M7KJXS0GAN&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_t=1201#wow-twister?1394852981795

Amazon has this weird tendency lately to sell out then about a week later get a bunch of CEs in or make them available or whatever's going on lately.

Cancelled my preorder on Amazon that hadn't shipped yet. You can add 999 at this point for the :xb1:. I really want the statue but now it seems like a price drop will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has this weird tendency lately to sell out then about a week later get a bunch of CEs in or make them available or whatever's going on lately.
Well do you honestly believe at $250 a pop they sold 35,000 of them? At that price and size of the box and how many were made there was bound to be left overs

Well do you honestly believe at $250 a pop they sold 35,000 of them? At that price and size of the box and how many were made there was bound to be left overs
I don't know what to think with them. It's been happening with all their CEs back through the summer except BD.

i ended up returning my back to BBY. hopefully it gets clearance out so i can go back and get the statue for cheap.   :D

You mean one of the most advertised and anticipated games on the market didn't produce a limited collector's edition? Who would've thought...

These things are so big I'm sure we'll see clearances soon. No store is going to want these things wasting all their shelf space. The question is, what the hell is a clearance price on this overpriced thing? I'm not paying more than $100 for it.

Gotta admit this is the first thing I have paid MSRP for in gaming since I've joined CAG and I don't regret it one bit!

I did worry when all went oos everywhere and managed to scoop one up the MS store. Love the statue!

Gotta admit this is the first thing I have paid MSRP for in gaming since I've joined CAG and I don't regret it one bit!

I did worry when all went oos everywhere and managed to scoop one up the MS store. Love the statue!
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

:razz:

You mean one of the most advertised and anticipated games on the market didn't produce a limited collector's edition? Who would've thought...

These things are so big I'm sure we'll see clearances soon. No store is going to want these things wasting all their shelf space. The question is, what the hell is a clearance price on this overpriced thing? I'm not paying more than $100 for it.
I have yet to see one at a retail store that wasn't for a preorder. Anything is possible, but I wouldn't count on this reaching $100 especially since the only extra copies are likely to be held by online retailers that have plenty of cheap warehouse space.

See, I knew this CE was gonna be a bust. Thank god I cancelled. I'm waiting for $150 or less to buy now. That statue is nice. Too bad MS, didn't pull a Namco and officially limit them lower to 15,000 at 129.99 or something. Would've easily sold and be valuable as a CE.

After getting into resin and polystone statues I just can't drop that cash on a plastic one. Maybe for 150.

Also, and I'm sure it goes without saying, but there's hardly something limited about 35K. Maybe compared to how many regular ones sold but in the world of statues that's a lot. The price will drop quickly also because I get the sense people will move on from Titanfall quickly and since there's no campaign then the game will just be dead in the water.

Not the same scale but look at the Defiance CE. No campaign either. MSRP was 150 and I bought it at gamestop at like $20 for the backpack and statue.

I don't think these are going to drop until after the 360 version releases. I'd probably pay $200 for it since I think the statue is worth a bit over $100, but it may be a while before that happens. It'd be great if BB would've had these in store and not just preorders.

I don't think these are going to drop until after the 360 version releases. I'd probably pay $200 for it since I think the statue is worth a bit over $100, but it may be a while before that happens. It'd be great if BB would've had these in store and not just preorders.
They probably learned their lesson from the Skyrim CEs.

These aren't a bust, this is just the usual insufficient funds from Amazon. Theses are never dropping to $150.

Id maybe buy the X1 version for $200 from Bestbuy but I cant even search for it instore because its not on the site.

Paid less than $150 with GCU and using a buy2get1 coupon at gamestop the morning of release and flipping to Best Buy for $50 profit with the guaranteed $45 trade in. Definitely worth it.

Hope gamestop had ordered tons of these and are sitting in a warehouse collecting dust.... Hoping that maybe (just maybe) itll reach a point like what happened to gears of war 3 CEs... converted to used! Hehe!

Hope gamestop had ordered tons of these and are sitting in a warehouse collecting dust.... Hoping that maybe (just maybe) itll reach a point like what happened to gears of war 3 CEs... converted to used! Hehe!
more then likely they will they over produced these considering the price they wanted for them

These would never sit on the sales floor of a Gamestop, as they are twice the size of those gears boxes, and I've yet to see a gamestop with room to waste. It's the size of a normal display stand!

Even if people liked the statue.. Where would you put it?
Sealed next to the sealed Skyrim, Sealed GoW 3, sealed Halo Reach, sealed Halo 3, sealed COD Games, sealed Borderlands 2, sealed Killzone 3, sealed Batman AA/AC/Orgins, sealed Dark Souls 2, sealed Last of Us, sealed Rockband Beatles, sealed Fallout 3, sealed Splinter Cell Blacklist Collector's Editions.

You don't ever open you keep it sealed and in 50 years make $100.00!! over MSRP+Tax+Shipping Fee+Ebay/Paypal fees, Maybe.

bread's done
Back