Fanatical Thread

So now you run the GG and Bundlestars threads. There's a joke somewhere about The Asylum or Amway but damned if I can find it...

I'm far too irresponsible to manage a major thread like the Steam thread, but these little ones no one really cares about I'm fine with. It gives people a playground to post what they want assuming the OP is kept up to date and I get to fulfill a small portion of my control freak personality. Win-win. Too bad GG and BS suck 67.3% of the time. Now, I'm just waiting for the IGS thread to de-wikify so I can corner the market on threads no one is interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm far too irresponsible to manage a major thread like the Steam thread, but these little ones no one really cares about I'm fine with. It gives people a playground to post what they want assuming the OP is kept up to date and I get to fulfill a small portion of my control freak personality. Win-win. Too bad GG and BS suck 67.3% of the time. Now, I'm just waiting for the IGS thread to de-wikify so I can corner the market on threads no one is interested in.
You forgot the part saying ah that's been bundled said number of times. U no real CAG if you don't own it. Oh yeah and saying this bundle/sale/game/existence is poop. That is all.

[quote name="Neuro5i5" post="11612797" timestamp="1394892445"] Now, I'm just waiting for the IGS thread to de-wikify so I can corner the market on threads no one is interested in.[/quote]

You're like the Lex Luthor of CAG.

You're like the Lex Luthor of CAG.
Nah, more like [customspoiler=Vince.]
youre_gonna_love_my_nuts_772.jpg
[customspoiler=Oops.]
0327092sham1.jpg
[/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

You're the master of giving false hope in the GG thread. Every time I see that thread bumped, I think it's a price glitch.

I wish they'd shorten their bundle duration by about half. And maybe run one of these half of deals on all of them. 

Star'ed.

I've bought as many Bundle Stars bundles now as I have Indie Royale bundles. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Nice OP Neuro!

Did they extend the Neo Retro bundle? Ive been checking that bundle and I thought it supposed to end tomorrow but when I checked it there's 10 more days left.

New BundleStars bundle:

The Underground Bundle ~$2.00 for now[customspoiler=Includes]
  • Knytt Underground
  • Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
  • Kairo
  • Gravity Badgers
  • Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
  • Bionic Dues
[/customspoiler]

Price will increase in ~2 days from time of posting.

Edit: Thanks indef

So many repeats. I want Captain Morgane (it's a spin off of So Blonde!) so I will probably get it but I literally have every other game in that bundle.

So many repeats. I want Captain Morgane (it's a spin off of So Blonde!) so I will probably get it but I literally have every other game in that bundle.
I think I'll wait because games that show up in a Bundlestars bundle will probably be in some other bundle soon, too.

I own 3 out of 6 (and really 4 since I have KU on PS3/Vita) so I am still undecided. I want Captain Morgane but I'm not sure Kairo is really worth the $1 split.
Don't think of it as a $1 split, think of it as $0.67 each for three Steam keys, plus a game you actually want.

Enablement, ho!

I actually don't own any of these. Somehow. I guess $2 is probably worth it.
I can't believe you haven't been fake CAGed yet!

I'm really liking Bundle Stars new intro prices, they don't fuck you over like those IG guys =/

I'm really liking Bundle Stars new intro prices, they don't fuck you over like those IG guys =/
I'm still pretty new to actually posting here, so I haven't had much chance to be called out on it, but yeah, I'm all kinds of fake CAG. I don't even sell Steam cards. :whee:

I'm still pretty new to actually posting here, so I haven't had much chance to be called out on it, but yeah, I'm all kinds of fake CAG. I don't even sell Steam cards. :whee:
Really? I would have thought you were a veteran here. Of the console section that is.

Be warned, on at least one bundle they had like a coupon or something that made it cheaper later. But I think they learned from that.

Last code drop:

Disciples III: Renaissance Steam Key: B09ZW-I*W*D-23B4Y * = 55555's

Tower Wars Steam Key: 9L2Y8-*IPDN-AD*32 * = mmmmm's

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space Steam Key: *8*9T-MP463-9PJEB * = 22222's

Mostly picked up this bundle because Kairo was on my wish list, and with so many of the games having Steam cards, seemed like an easy choice. Bionic Dues seems pretty fun. Didn't expect anything from it, but it seems to have a good bit of depth for a roguelike. Now if only I understood what to do against those robots that are able to 1-shot me from a pretty far distance without wasting all of my stealth...

I already Had Bionic Deus.  Hated it.  I had to just idle it for the cards because I couldn't play it.  Second level, instant death rocket launcher enemies.  You turn a corner, they shoot you dead.  They turn a corner, you shoot them, they survive, and they shoot you dead.  I'm sure there's a mechanic to get around that, but couldn't figure out what it was.  Good luck.

I have no idea why but Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle is on my steam wish list...  Guess for 2 dollars I might as well get a mostly new, to me, bundle.

I already Had Bionic Deus. Hated it. I had to just idle it for the cards because I couldn't play it. Second level, instant death rocket launcher enemies. You turn a corner, they shoot you dead. They turn a corner, you shoot them, they survive, and they shoot you dead. I'm sure there's a mechanic to get around that, but couldn't figure out what it was. Good luck.
You get out your ninja and either whistle them and wait around a corner or go stealth and get up close. Once they are in range, use your 1000 damage shotgun. I still agree that they're really cheap though. You have to watch every enemy to make sure they can't one shot you

bread's done
Back