* * * * - 10 votes

Bundle Stars Thread

PC Steam Bundle Stars

#4021 indef  

Posted Today, 02:08 AM

I'm trying reeeaaaaaal hard to not mention a certain CAG who likes to post screenshots of whatever casual granny game they just bought...

#4022 closedsocket  

closedsocket

Posted Today, 02:10 AM

Pretty sure he means the 20th game in that sega build a bundle. Lol

closedsockets.png

#4023 FoxyPie   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17137 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:11 AM

I celebrated my 20th time with Bah and Welier's mom.  That happened on the first night.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

Week of July 18th: Shark Attack Deathmatch 2, Depth, The Red Solstice 

Week of July 25th: Viscera Cleanup Detail, Vertiginous Golf, The Forest 

#4024 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3810 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

Can you imagine if we celebrated every 20th game?

Woohoo let's celebrate!

*buys a couple of bundles*

5 minutes later

Woohoo let's celebrate!

Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

#4025 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7263 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 06:24 AM

Well for starters these patches fixed Alien Soldier. The version in this pack is broken as hell since it's the European edition.

Figures. Damn PAL TVs ruining everything.

There's also Foxhack games like Brutal: Paws of Fury.

The mod has apparently been removed since you linked to it. Someone must have tattled to SEGA. Thank you anonymous hero.

So far the only actual beneficial workshop rom mod I found was that you can finally play sonic and knuckles.  Up to this point all you could do was sonic3+knuckles.  However that meant that the full sonic+knuckles rom existed in there, just no way to launch it.  So theres romhacks that just modified the rom to think sonic3 was unplugged and they boot to sonic and knuckles

Who cares? What's more important is whether or not pure Sonic 3 in all its "music written by Michael Jackson" glory is playable.

Is it?

Pretty sure he means the 20th game in that sega build a bundle. Lol

This. You guys are walking the fine line between cluelessness and some sort of post-modern irony.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#4026 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Today, 06:23 PM

I celebrated my 20th time with Bah and Welier's mom.  That happened on the first night.  

I cant say the same with Fox's mom, because the line at her place was at least 20 deep