* * * * - 10 votes

Bundle Stars Thread

PC Steam Bundle Stars

#4501 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4040 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

I also have a bank account, wiseass, but I don't feel comfortable using my debit card on Bundlestars.  If you don't have a good answer to my question, there's no need for the smartass answer.  Just don't say anything at all.

4000 posts and you didn't see that answer coming...?  :roll:

#4502 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4266 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

You're right.  I've been on CAG for a long time.  I purchase prepaid debit cards specifically for use on sites such as the Humble Store and Indiegamestand because I've had to replace my debit card a few times over the years because of bad shit.  Therefore, I refuse to use my personal debit on Bundlestars.  I would like to take advantage of the deals on that site though if at all possible, but it's no skin off my nuts if I can't make any purchases there.  I have enough games for them to bury me with when I die. 

#4503 The End   is nigh! CAGiversary!   5787 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

You don't have paypal?

#4504 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4266 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

You don't have paypal?

I have an account, but I don't really use it.  But if that's the best way to go, I'll try that.  Thanks for providing a useful and constructive answer.  I was just trying to get the Batman bundle.  Much appreciated.

#4505 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   640 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

Just seconding what The End is saying.  Paypal is safe to use with humble, bundle stars, groupees type sites.  You can also utilize paypal for trading on CAG.  I get the idea of what you are trying to do with the prepaid, but I really think that paypal is a safe way to go and you can easily monitor it i.e. you should get an email every time you make a paypal and can log into paypal to review charges if need be.

#4506 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4266 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

Just seconding what The End is saying. Paypal is safe to use with humble, bundle stars, groupees type sites. You can also utilize paypal for trading on CAG. I get the idea of what you are trying to do with the prepaid, but I really think that paypal is a safe way to go and you can easily monitor it i.e. you should get an email every time you make a paypal and can log into paypal to review charges if need be.

Thank you for clarifying.

#4507 Reds303  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

I have an account, but I don't really use it.  But if that's the best way to go, I'll try that.  Thanks for providing a useful and constructive answer.  I was just trying to get the Batman bundle.  Much appreciated.

You can use your prepaid cards through Paypal if you want, so that sites where it is difficult to use like BundleStars won't be such a hassle for you.

#4508 The End   is nigh! CAGiversary!   5787 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

Have there been any new bundles released over the past few days? I checked the bundlestars bundle page, but it's such a fucking mess over there that it's hard to tell if anything is new.

#4509 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6892 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:01 AM

Nah the new bundles ended so what we have is there. 

#4510 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2297 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

large.gif

FTFY

#4511 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4266 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

Funny thing - I got an email from Bundle Stars last night saying I had unredeemed keys from last January when I was able to use a prepaid debit card because the site wouldn't take them again after that. So, it did work at one time, but I guess they're thinking they won't get paid or something. That's asinine.

#4512 geicorules  

geicorules

Posted Yesterday, 03:11 AM

So I wanna jump on the kalypso bundle for the Tropico trillogy but don't have any idea of 2 other games to chose any suggestions?
https://www.bundlest...pick-mix-bundle

Also I am thinking of getting the chaos bundle yes?
https://www.bundlest...le/chaos-bundle

Anime:

Spoiler

Steam:

Spoiler

#4513 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 AM

id suggest grand ages rome+dlc, or venice, both good games

#4514 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4283 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 AM

So I wanna jump on the kalypso bundle for the Tropico trillogy but don't have any idea of 2 other games to chose any suggestions?
https://www.bundlest...pick-mix-bundle

Omerta - City of Gangsters is great, I highly recommend it.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#4515 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4152 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 AM

Omerta - City of Gangsters is great, I highly recommend it.

But there's no way to get the DLC cheaply, meaning it's probably best to get the gold edition and skip the base game.

#4516 spoderman  

Posted Yesterday, 05:07 AM

But there's no way to get the DLC cheaply, meaning it's probably best to get the gold edition and skip the base game.

Yeah it was best to get it from tremor when they had it in stock, or a bundle split back when the gold version got bundled.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#4517 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4283 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:09 AM

Again with the FAKE NEWS!

I played it and finished it, it's quite a long campaign and really haven't had any desire to touch the DLC since.

Plus it's 83c here vs $4.50 for the Gold Edition at a sale price. That's a big difference.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#4518 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   1197 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:48 AM

If I had a dollar for every piece of DLC I bought that I didn't play... well, I'd probably buy more DLC that I still wouldn't play.

#4519 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4152 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:10 PM

Again with the FAKE NEWS!

I played it and finished it, it's quite a long campaign and really haven't had any desire to touch the DLC since.

Plus it's 83c here vs $4.50 for the Gold Edition at a sale price. That's a big difference.

We're CAGs.  We need to get the DLC.  It's what we do.

If I had a dollar for every piece of DLC I bought that I didn't play... well, I'd probably buy more DLC that I still wouldn't play.

Like I said.

#4520 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   954 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Megadimension Neptunia VII is the current Star Deal at $7.99 with limited keys.

https://www.bundlest...om/en/star-deal

I'm pretty sure this is the lowest price it's been on PC before.