Target ad 3/23-3/29

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 3/25

The Wolf of Wall Street Target exclusive steelbook (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99 DVD $16.99

Delivery Man $22.99 DVD $17.99

Walking with Dinosaurs (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99 DVD $14.99

Scooby Doo! WrestleMania Mystery (Blu+DVD+UV) $17.99 DVD $12.99

Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action (Blu+DVD+UV) $17.99 DVD $12.99

Frozen (Blu+DVD+DC) $19.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Was in for the Wolf of Wall Street steelbook anyway, though for $19.99?  I'm in.

Hopefully they'll have a Cartwheel coupon for another 5% off.

Also nice that they're doing Frozen for $19.99, so anyone who missed it on release week @ $19.99 can PM to Target or get it at Target.

Anyone find the Wolf of Wall St. steelbook in store today? No sign of it at my Target, and maybe only 10 copies of the standard blu ray.

My buddy picked one up for me. Said they only had one on the shelves, but the guy said they hadn't put them out yet. This was almost two hours after opening I believe. The worker said 17 total at the store.

Went to the one here in San Jose and they said none of the Targets here in the area (at least 5-6 within a 30 mile radius) got in the steelbooks and they dont know why.

The Target closest to my house had them on an endcap by the registers, somewhere between 12-18 of them.

No issues picking it up in-store for me.

So I went very early Mine had 10-15 or more copies in stock

Ended up finding 4 copies up front by the registers at a different Target, glad I didn't wait until tomorrow to track one down.

Troy2007 is right though, this is one pretty fugly steelbook.

Because the steelbook is so ugly, I went with the BB exclusive with the bonus disc. I didn't have trouble finding a copy. They had several.

Just thought I'd mention this:

My local Target sold out of The Wolf of Wall Street on BR last week...Steelbook and regular. I went in tonight to get a few things and saw they had more in stock, so I grabbed a Steelbook copy and then checked Amazon - the price there was $17.99. The girl at CS had no issue with matching the price, even though I grabbed the Steelbook version - it's the same DPCI.

bread's done
Back