JDai's Ultimate Referral Center for CAGs [UPDATED JUNE 2014]

JDai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hello and welcome to JDai's ultimate referral center for CAGs. In this list you will find a huge variety of services that all eventually lead to rewards. I will go in-depth on the pros and cons of each service to help you choose a service or two that is fit for you. (Heh, that rhymed :D/) Before we begin, I ask one thing from all CAGs reading. It's going through my referral link when you register for a mentioned service. Doing something, as simple as going through a link makes my time worth trying out all these services.

Before we Begin...

Who am I? I'm JDai of course! I've referred over 500 people to a wide array of services with videos reaching over 6000 views. I've tested all these services personally and stand behind my word. I will frequently update this list to accommodate newly discovered services.

Here we go... :applause:

1. JunoWallet

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Payout: Good-Excellent

Referral Code: BT2034823 

JunoWallet is one of the best apps out there for FREE rewards. It has all the features of a rewards site combined all into one convenient app. The app is available on both iOS appstore and Android Play Store. JunoWallet is easy, straightforward, and to the point. It doesn't use any silly credits but instead shows your balance in dollars. You complete various offers for a very good payout. Use my referral code for an extra 25 cents at sign up!

2. Feature Points

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Payout: Good-Excellent

Referral Link: featu.re/SAZL9J

What is Feature Points? Feature Points is a mobile based service on iOS and Android platforms that rewards points for downloading certain apps. There are a variety of awards such as, PSN GC, XBox GC, iTunes, Amazon, Paypal, Paid Apps, etc. This is personally my favorite service out of them all. It takes time to download all the apps, however it is considerably faster than other App-Reward services. I've been with Feature Points since it launched and have redeemed over $200 from it.

PROOF: http://imgur.com/Cu5FX1L

3. FreeMyApps

Difficulty Medium-Hard

Payout: Good

Referral Link: m.freemyapps.com/share/url/60f23326

FreeMyApps is very similar to Feature Points and is available on both iOS and Android platforms. The Points are very similar to Feature Points, however rewards require less points. FreeMyApps offers iTunes, Amazon, Hulu Plus Sub, Starbucks, Skype, XBox GC, XBox Live Sub, GameStop, etc. FreeMyApps is a very good service for beginners and offers awesome rewards.

4. QoinPro

Referral Link: http://qoinpro.com/3d531185e89fffb56257bb1168620fc6

QoinPro is a little different than the other services and instead offers Free CryptoCurrency, such as BitCoin and LiteCoin. It gives you a few coins daily for free. You don't have to do anything to earn coins which makes it a no brainier to sign up.

5. SwagBucks

Difficulty: Easy-Medium

Payout: Okay-Good

Referral Link: swagbucks.com/refer/wongfu4lyfe

SwagBucks is a major service that gives you various options to earn points. SwagBucks is on iOS, Android, and the Computer. Whether it's taking surveys, playing games, or watching videos, SwagBucks has it all. SwagBucks has a huge collection of prizes, too big to fit in this post. SwagBucks does take time to earn rewards and points however has awesome prizes to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back