Tales of Xillia Ps3 $19.99 @ BB

I can comfirm that " Tales of Xillia " PS3 is now $19.98  and it on clearance every single bestbuy i went.  I picked up extra copy last week :)

Saw about 4 marked at 19.99 at one I went to today.  Also saw Disgaea D2 with soundtrack and art print for 29.99.

Saw about 4 marked at 19.99 at one I went to today. Also saw Disgaea D2 with soundtrack and art print for 29.99.
I also found Disgaea D2 with extra for $29.99 at a local Best Buy and bought it. It is still showing $39.99 on the web though.

Got Xillia already and want to pick up Disgaea D2, but waiting for a cheaper price....

Last edited by a moderator:
so $15.99 GCU? Am I naive or worse to think I'll like this if I didn't care for Tales of the Abyss on 3DS?
As a fan of the series, I'd say, at that price, Xillia is worth it. You have to like JRPG's going into it and this game won't change your mind if you don't. But it's a very solid title with a fun battle system that should keep you entertained. It doesn't do anything fancy but, at that price point, it's easily worth it IMO.

Sucks that my BB has almost no video game section in it or else I would pick this up. Ahh if I feel like taking the haul to the better best buy I will grab this.

You know I never knew there were best buys with a non existent video game selection untill I moved to jersey. In Philly and the surrounding burbs BB has a top of the line Gaming section and they always had what I was looking for.

It's still showing up as $40. Besides I don't see any copies near me. So it might be YMMV in a lot of cases.

I'm glad I bought my LE for $20 on Black Friday.

It's still showing up as $40. Besides I don't see any copies near me. So it might be YMMV in a lot of cases.

I'm glad I bought my LE for $20 on Black Friday.
Are you checking the in store clearance section and not the regular online listing?

Someone finally made a thread, gave a heads up in the BB deal week thread. There is a huge clearance mark down on xbox 360 and PS3 games. Too many for me to recall, but yes, Xillia and Disgaea D2 were among the litter.

I picked up D2 with the cd/print for 29.99 as well when I first saw it.

My best buy said it didn't have any in-stock on the webpage, but I was looking at the clearance and it popped up.

Picked it up for 17 bucks with GCU.

bread's done
Back