The Lego Movie 3DS, $10.99 at Target ($29.99, then $20 off with a $1 preorder of another game)

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up. Target is having their buy a game and reserve a game $20 off promotion again on select games. All The Lego Movie games are within this promotion and the 3DS version is $29.99 so just get the game and grab a $1 reservation card and the total will be $10.99 before tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
*facepalm* It's not $10.99. It's $29.99.
No, the retail price for the 3DS version is $29.99, once you grab the reservation card and ring them up together, $20 will come off the total making it $10.99. $9.99 for the game and $1 for the reservation card. *Facepalm*

They don't have Lego Movie for Vita for $29.99 too do they?

Just checked not available in stores (Vita version).

Nevermind. Found list

Fifa 14(360/ps3),
GTAV (360/ps3),
COD:ghost(360/ps3),
Lego movie game(ps4/xbone),
Nba2k14(360/ps3),
Assassins Creed Black Flag(360/ps3),
Skylanders Swapforce(Wii)
with $1 reservation cards

I saw it at my Target it had a price tag of $29.99 and it said pre order a game and save $20. But I'm not even sure if its a good game so I passed on it.

Nevermind. Found list

Fifa 14(360/ps3),
GTAV (360/ps3),
Nba2k14(360/ps3),

Nevermind. Found list

Fifa 14(360/ps3),
GTAV (360/ps3),
Nba2k14(360/ps3),
The 360/PS3/Wii U of The Lego Movie are also included in this deal

agree it need to say ymmv since it not a guaranteed price and also need to have after attempted ymmv price match and preorder card in title
There is no price match involved. There is a preorder that should be mentioned in the title, but the price in the title is the total outlay (not including tax) for game and preorder.

I went to my local Target since I had to pick something up at Best Buy anyways, the guy at the video game section said the entire district is sold out of this game. Thanks anyways OP.

The stupid in this topic is amazing. Sorry I should probably be vulgar so I come off as cool and hardcore when talking about videogames.
I was going to say the same thing. Nothing YMMV or misleading about it. Pretty sad when even one of our resident trolls (FPS) has more common sense than Confu. For those of you too slow to understand how this completely legit deal works I made a 2 step process for you.

Step 1. Hand cashier game and $1 preorder card.

Step 2. Pay total of $10.99 plus any sales tax.

Thanks op. while everyone else was pissing and moaning about the details of this, I saw this and swung by target on the way home. Worked just as you said. No YMMV to it. Grabbed a lego hobbit preorder card. Cashier scanned the game then scanned the card. Out the door for 10.99. Not a huge fan of lego games on mobile devices but for $10 that's a no brainer buy. Thanks so much for posting.

Even though it's already been stated, I'd like to verify that there is nothing shady about this deal. I work at Target and any of the advertised games ring up just fine with the pre-order card, no need to price match or go to guest services. In fact, I encourage guests who are buying qualifying games to pre-order since there's no obligation to actually pick them up. My Target must hate me sometimes since I'm always trying to save guests money.

Thanks for the heads up OP!  Might have to try to snag a copy tomorrow. 

I have the ps3 version, and it's great (I'd highly recommend the console versions that are part of the deal, even if they're pricier).  The 3ds one looks to be inferior (like most of the 3DS/vita/psp Lego ports lately)...but also different enough from the console versions that it won't be like playing through the same game a second time.

Thanks op. while everyone else was pissing and moaning about the details of this, I saw this and swung by target on the way home. Worked just as you said. No YMMV to it. Grabbed a lego hobbit preorder card. Cashier scanned the game then scanned the card. Out the door for 10.99. Not a huge fan of lego games on mobile devices but for $10 that's a no brainer buy. Thanks so much for posting.
You're welcome chess227 and others that were able to take advantage of this deal so far. I don't see why people are nitpicking every detail of the post. $10.99 is $10.99. It's obvious there will be tax. This is storewide so no ymmv needed. No price match needed. Just go to your local Target and take advantage of this deal.

I added the $29.99 price and $20 off with a preorder info to the title. Everyone happy now?

I don't want the 3DS version, but I'm considering getting the PS4 version since my son liked the movie so much. Meh - never mind. I thought it would be $49.99 MSRP, but it is $59.99. $41 is still way too much...

I added the $29.99 price and $20 off with a preorder info to the title. Everyone happy now?I don't want the 3DS version, but I'm considering getting the PS4 version since my son liked the movie so much. Meh - never mind. I thought it would be $49.99 MSRP, but it is $59.99. $41 is still way too much...
Very true, especially when every lego title hits bargain bin $19.99 price every time.

Everything is awesome!

Everything is cool when you're getting a deal!

Everything is awesome!

When you're saving some dough! 

Just a heads up. Target is having their buy a game and reserve a game $20 off promotion again on select games. All The Lego Movie games are within this promotion and the 3DS version is $29.99 so just get the game and grab a $1 reservation card and the total will be $10.99 before tax.
Thanks...I will definitely be stopping by Target tomorrow morning. In case anyone picks this game up and doesn't like it, the trade in value is $14 at Best Buy...you can't lose.

What kind? I feel I need the opportunity to tell you you're getting the wrong one.
ocean spray cranberry juice. Good for antioxidants and to avoid UTIs. Apparently men can get them too. I mix it with seltzer to reduce the amount of sugar and so it gets that fizzy soda effect and taste.

I added the $29.99 price and $20 off with a preorder info to the title. Everyone happy now?

I don't want the 3DS version, but I'm considering getting the PS4 version since my son liked the movie so much. Meh - never mind. I thought it would be $49.99 MSRP, but it is $59.99. $41 is still way too much...
I picked up the PS4 version at launch and I thought it was a great game after getting 100% completion and most of the trophies. I would think you will see 30 or less for that version soon, as Lego Hobbit is right around the corner.

One thing to be aware of is that it seemed to have more glitches than a lot a Lego games I have played and this may have been due to having to rush to meet the movie release timeline. One of my favorite glitches was when I got Vitruvius to fall off the front of the Pirate ship (Where the shark tries to eat you) and I was able to walk around in the water to the far edges of the map and sometimes even on top of the water like another well known person in robes. There was even some invisible stairs where I was walking out of the water up into the air (reminded me of Castlevania from back in the day). I should have recorded that and posted online but that's hindsight for you.

P.S While that was one of my favorite glitches, BadDealSnifiingDog is one of my favorite... well you know.

bread's done
Back