WWE Walmart Sale Bundles

RandyNDee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
192 (100%)
Not sure if anyone has seen this but at Walmart Stores, they is a promotion of WWE bundle DVD's. It is in-store only as far as i know. Some pretty good deals, if you dont have them. I got NWO/DX Onle Last Stand double pack, and CM Punk Best Int the World/TLC 2011 for 9.96 each. Pretty good prices. 

Older WWE dvd sets like those have been on sale at both of my local Wal-Marts for months.  I saw them on end caps and they were all marked $5 but everything there is on Netflix streaming.

Sounds like your Wal-Mart is just packaging them in 2-packs to make them look more tempting.  Next time I head that way I'll snap a pic if it's still there.

You're right though, $5 a pop for collectors aren't bad, especially for the biographies.

yeah, it is some sort of Wrestle mania promo they are doing. They had Wrestle mania 30 sticker on the outside of the packages. Other ones were 14.96 and come with an old WWE logo T-shirt. 

K-Mart has a bunch of similar sets, it seems. Some $5 DVDs, $10 two-packs and it seems like every week or so a temporary price drop on a random title (last I was in I saw the WCW Greatest PPVs for $7.99, there were another one or two I saw marked similarly for a week or so).

bread's done
Back