- - - - -

Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition $49.99 @ Microsoft Store

#1 litepink   Target! CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

Save $10 off MSRP. The January and February challenges are done but the March challenge runs until March 31st.

http://www.microsoft...bn2o2c2kokxrhhx

DPeqf.png

#2 BrainpanChicken   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

BrainpanChicken

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

This is pretty solid considering it comes with two pins for only $10 more than the "no goodies digital" version. It's also really fun. I've played this more than anything else on Xbox One.

#3 etcrane   One Star for a Reason CAGiversary!   4556 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

Ouch ... good for those who didn't buy it at full price or believe it was going to be collectible ... maybe someday ... but today is not that day.

#4 sadunk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

That sucks, was sold out last time I checked, then all of a sudden they get more and make it cheaper?

Sorry to bump, but speaking of the March challenge, anyone want to help me out? Message me.

#5 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

Save $10 off MSRP. The January and February challenges are done but the March challenge runs until March 31st.

http://www.microsoft...bn2o2c2kokxrhhx

OK, bear with me here since I haven't gotten my Xone yet.  This is just basically buying the rotating free content?  Is there any other benefit to buying this other than the pins?  Also what are these challenges?

3ds120.gif Tales of the Abyss :mrgreen:   :pc: ESO   :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2015: 31 - Recently Completed: :3ds: Picross 3D :hot:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#6 BackInBlack  

BackInBlack

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

OK, bear with me here since I haven't gotten my Xone yet.  This is just basically buying the rotating free content?  Is there any other benefit to buying this other than the pins?  Also what are these challenges?

bump i'd like to know too!

card.png

#7 joshnorm   Hey, Wha Happen.. CAGiversary!   2611 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

Its buying all the content (all characters, DLC characters and costumes).  Technically you could get Xbone and KI then weekly/bi-weekly have a different character to play with.  

#8 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20104 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Ha... figures this isn't limited. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Rocket League - :D

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause:

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist