Infamous: Second Son $59.99 w/$25 e-gift card at dell.com

Okay, thanks. Good deal by the way. Was tempted to get this and then sell the gift card (since I most likely would not use it) to offset the price some.
I am not completely sure, but I think that the e-promo gift cards are tied to a single account or at least an individuals' personal information. Might want to double check via chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoys the hell out of me that it takes 10-20 (usually the full 20) days to get the promo gift card. I preordered and purchased Titanfall last week and of course I won't get that $25 until this deal is long gone (if they send it to me at all)

Annoys the hell out of me that it takes 10-20 (usually the full 20) days to get the promo gift card. I preordered and purchased Titanfall last week and of course I won't get that $25 until this deal is long gone (if they send it to me at all)
Might need to chat them up. It usually arrives a week after ordering for my past orders (last time I did this was BLOPS2).

Decent deal, my only gripe is when I ordered Titanfall with the $20 promo gc.  They didn't ship it in a padded/bubble mailer, thus the case and disc were both crushed/broken and ended up having to request a replacement.  Maybe just my bad luck. 

Does it show anywhere on the order summary screen the confirmation of the promotion? Anyone who previously purchased from Dell get any indication of the promo after ordering from them?

I know at checkout it shows the promo, but looking through my completed order it doesn't show any $25 promo on the order.

I took a screen cap of my cart with the promo just in case.

That's a great tip, I wasn't particularly interested in it earlier but if the reviews are positive tommorrow I may just do that and get for close to free. Thanks dreams!
Yeah sounds like a good deal for Ground Zeroes. The PS4 version is currently listed listed as $39.99 at Dell, but it should be $29.99 retail. They probably just haven't updated to reflect the price drop, but hopefully they'll change it soon. They list the PS3 version for $29.99.

Does anyone have experience with Dell's Free Shipping?  It sounds like it could take 5-7 business days and I'm not sure I want to wait a week a half to get the game.  

Does anyone have experience with Dell's Free Shipping? It sounds like it could take 5-7 business days and I'm not sure I want to wait a week a half to get the game.
If you sign up for a Dell Preferred account you will get free 2 day shipping and a second gift card of 5% of your purchase. Highly recommend since its free. If not shipping times are hit and miss. It depends which warehouse it comes out of and how close to your house it is. I believe most of the accessories come from TX.

Put an order in. Discover flagged it as a fraudulent charge, which I removed the block on, but it says any "declined" transactions will have to be processed again. Do I need to order again? Their chat does not seem to be working.... says its "closed". Order says order processing.

Also is the gift card supposed to show up in the order? I don't see it referenced after ordering, but was when I added it to cart.

The expiration date for the gift card is 90 days, except for where law prohibits. I live in New Jersey, where a gift card cannot expire within two years of sale. Anyone have any difficulties with companies honoring state laws for gift cards?

The expiration date for the gift card is 90 days, except for where law prohibits. I live in New Jersey, where a gift card cannot expire within two years of sale. Anyone have any difficulties with companies honoring state laws for gift cards?
Don't risk it, use it soon. If something happens, dealing with their CS is going to cost you time that is worth way more than $25.

They charged me right away. Which is pretty damn annoying since my estimated ship date is the 27th and I have 2 day shipping...
OK I was wrong, looks like they just authorized the charge. I no longer show the game charge on my bank account and it never made it past processing so they must of been checking for funds.

Geez, this is a great deal, it's just that while I buy Dell computers almost exclusively, I don't buy them but once every few years so having a $25 credit at a random time doesn't seem to useful to me...at least not until I replace my main home system probably this year or next lol

So got my game today. I understood I probably would of had to wait until Monday but man so disappointed. I have never had shipping issues with Dell but they basically put the game in a plastic sleeve with 0 padding and shipped it that way. The packaging was torn in multiple places, the game box would of fallen out of its packaging with a couple good shakes.

The wrapper on the game was half peeled off, the disc was rattling around inside (still in great shape amazingly), and the top left hand side of the game case has a quarter sized puncture hole. I mean seriously a massive puncture hole in the game case....

Called Dell and bitched, they will ship me replacement overnight but this will probably be the last game I buy from Dell. I bought my Wii U from them and dozens of computers and never an issue. This was just a giant joke and they didn't even offer me anything for my trouble.

Unfortunately the $25 free gift and the $13 gift card I had taken off the game I don't even think is worth the 45 minutes I already spent on the phone and that's saying the replacement is actually better.... Chances are I will end up having to spend more time talking to Dell over this.

So yeah two big thumbs down for Dell on buying games. Now I get to see if the game plays really hoping this game rocks.

Damn that sucks.  Mine doesn't get here till Thursday since I used the "free, slow as balls" method of shipping.  Hope I don't have the same problem. 

I have $125 credit to Dell.com.  I feel like an idiot for not getting this since it would basically just be $35 but even that $35 would be paid for in Dell credit.  I have PS4 but still not getting it.

I just know I won't really play it.  I'm more into sports games.  I'd get bored or frustrated with this game.  I don't like games that take too much work or time to play.

So got my game today. I understood I probably would of had to wait until Monday but man so disappointed. I have never had shipping issues with Dell but they basically put the game in a plastic sleeve with 0 padding and shipped it that way. The packaging was torn in multiple places, the game box would of fallen out of its packaging with a couple good shakes.

The wrapper on the game was half peeled off, the disc was rattling around inside (still in great shape amazingly), and the top left hand side of the game case has a quarter sized puncture hole. I mean seriously a massive puncture hole in the game case....

Called Dell and bitched, they will ship me replacement overnight but this will probably be the last game I buy from Dell. I bought my Wii U from them and dozens of computers and never an issue. This was just a giant joke and they didn't even offer me anything for my trouble.

Unfortunately the $25 free gift and the $13 gift card I had taken off the game I don't even think is worth the 45 minutes I already spent on the phone and that's saying the replacement is actually better.... Chances are I will end up having to spend more time talking to Dell over this.

So yeah two big thumbs down for Dell on buying games. Now I get to see if the game plays really hoping this game rocks.
Zero problems with mine.

Expect to get the gift card sent to your e-mail in 10 days.  If you don't get it by then you can contact CS through chat or however you want.

bread's done
Back