15% off one item - GameStop.com

One item? Not sure what to use it on. I guess maybe mario kart 8 or smash bros u since they likely wont ever be on sale.

Nice coupon. If you are buying used you should use CAG16 which is only for used games.

Edit: Unless you have PUR then use Paypal15. I didn't know CAG didn't stack I don't buy games from GS very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works on Preorders, Accessories, and XBL Credit, they don't appear to sell PSN credit.

Titanfall Season pass is $21.25 and I can't see that dropping at all.

So, I had a $50 XBL GC in my cart, and I used the code for 15% off, then I went back and added Watch Dogs for pre-order to test if it worked again and it added to my cart WITH the 15% applied to it AND the $50 GC. So I'm getting 7.50 off for the GC and 9 from Watch Dogs.

Will this be fixed upon check out, or will I get banned...

Also bear in mind, if you're looking at any used games it is better to use this code rather than the Cag16 because this one is stacking with 10% PUR.

So, I had a $50 XBL GC in my cart, and I used the code for 15% off, then I went back and added Watch Dogs for pre-order to test if it worked again and it added to my cart WITH the 15% applied to it AND the $50 GC. So I'm getting 7.50 off for the GC and 9 from Watch Dogs.

Doesn't do that for me. It does apply to the lowest item in the cart which is just silly though.

Just ordered an Xone and can't decide if it's worth getting some credit to use on it or not.

Do it and report back.

I don't even know why I'm interested in the Titanfall CE with this. $37.50 off, but still over $200...

10008523_10200460449152594_16487123_n.jpg

Again, I put the 15% on the card first before putting the game in the cart, went back to add Watch Dogs and when I did and went back to my cart, it had the 15% on it already.

How one can be sold out of a digital purchase is beyond me.
Well either by choice or they ran out of keys to issue. Most of the things like that they don't get each key from Sony or whoever but instead get a code generator that runs off their servers with a set number of keys in it.

Looks like it might not work on XBL credit.

Anybody else get this message, "Oops!

We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895."

Happens when paying with PP or GS credit.

That's exactly what I wanted to do, but for some reason, GS has the controller listed as a pre-order that launches in April.
Did it maybe get a last minute delay? I haven't seen it anywhere, there's none at BBY, the MS store, or from Amazon (just third parties with jacked up prices) either.

That's just XBL cards really, games I could get with GCU but not my account so i'm not gonna push it.
Which is why it happened while I was adding an XBL card and the Titanfall controller to my cart to keep track of.

Anybody else check out in general and have it work, or checkout with the 15% on multiple items with success? No reason why it wouldn't work on credit, they would've put it in the exclusions.

Just tried and got an error from GS, with only the $50 in my cart (checked out with PP).

Well either by choice or they ran out of keys to issue. Most of the things like that they don't get each key from Sony or whoever but instead get a code generator that runs off their servers with a set number of keys in it.
Yeah, so you have to wonder how fast these sold to be able to sell out faster than GS can get new codes.

Anybody else check out in general and have it work, or checkout with the 15% on multiple items with success? No reason why it wouldn't work on credit, they would've put it in the exclusions.
It's GS, their site is just terrible. :rofl:

Yeah, so you have to wonder how fast these sold to be able to sell out faster than GS can get new codes.

Haven't checked SD yet but you know that once they're on this full bore everything will be devoured as if by locusts.

Did it maybe get a last minute delay? I haven't seen it anywhere, there's none at BBY, the MS store, or from Amazon (just third parties with jacked up prices) either.
I thought it already launched since I've seen them at Best Buys before, and they were available for shipping for a couple weeks.

can we use the store credit on our card to buy from gamestop.com? or do gamestop.com only accept paypal, and credit cardS?

bread's done
Back