Diversity meeting excludes "white folks"

Proud
to be White!
I have been wondering about why Whites are racists,
and no other race is......

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point...
Michael Richards better known as Kramer
from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court
after making racial comments in his comedy act.
He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans,
Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans..
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'...
And that's OK...
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,
Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ..
You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET....

If we had WET
(White Entertainment Television),
we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day,
you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month,
we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'
OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant,
but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..
Yet if there were 'White colleges',
that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March,
you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,
you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.
But,
when a white police officer shoots a black gang member
or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law
and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud......
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail..
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS
in this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD
TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET....
But getting very close!

It is estimated that ONLY 5%
of those reaching this point in this e-mail,
will pass it on.

Ok CAGs, who's with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you want to create space for white folks to meet and work on racism, white supremacy, and white privilege to better our campus community and yourselves, please feel free to do just that.”

Diversity is white genocide, eh folks?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/16/worldwide-white-man-march-draws-10-people-and-diversity-white-genocide-signs/

Oh, am I putting your complex worldview into a pigeonhole by overstating the drawbacks of thinking like you do and putting you into the same category as those who you do not agree with as a means of lambasting your entire ideology?

Sorry, I figured that was what we were doing in this thread.
Hahaha...your article is pretty funny, just like mine was intended to be. I pointed out a goofy article that made me laugh, not actually detailing an ideology. Thanks for reading a lot more into it than it really is. Too funny.

It's funny they would exclude whites. They seem to be the group most interested in this forced diversity crap.

That being said, I hate when non-white racists are called out because then I can't be racist. One of the biggest myths out there is that only whites are racist. Hell no. Racism is colorblind.

This is not a race issue. It's a culture issue and the media just force feeds hate, bigotry and paranoia down people's throats.

I believe a lot of racism still circulating In this country is breed from what people see in TV programs and the movies.
Mainstream media is liberal. I don't know where you are seeing hate, bigotry and paranoia forced down people's throats on mainstream network television.

NBC is pretty much has the lock as the gayest network. With the exception of that Tim Allen show on ABC, you will rarely see conservative values on TV. On TV the dad is usually an idiot and the mom is the sane one. The black characters are in suits and solving mysteries and shit, not knocking out white folks and shooting each other. Even on edgy TV shows like Family Guy or American Dad, they will usually promote atheism, amnesty and gay marriage.

I'm not saying that any of this is necessarily bad, it's just hard to swallow the argument that TV and movies breed racism and bigotry. The current liberal progressive strategy is about creating controversies where none exist. There's a so-called war on women, war on gays, war on blacks, and so on. It's complete fantasy. The gay marriage issue is completely over. Proponents of gay marriage won. Yet the struggle goes on. It's a farce. The battle is never over with these people until they can completely control what people think.

NBC is pretty much has the lock as the gayest network. With the exception of that Tim Allen show on ABC, you will rarely see conservative values on TV. On TV the dad is usually an idiot and the mom is the sane one. The black characters are in suits and solving mysteries and shit, not knocking out white folks and shooting each other. Even on edgy TV shows like Family Guy or American Dad, they will usually promote atheism, amnesty and gay marriage.

...what in the flying fuck?

With stereotypes given to people, white people may have it the worst but it's their own fault. Slavery and the civil rights movement are just two of the many acts committed towards minorities in this country. I've always seen the double standard and would be the first to point it out, most people would agree but in a group of people I'm sure there would be an outcry.

With stereotypes given to people, white people may have it the worst but it's their own fault.
Oh, so stereotypes are people's faults now? Really? You going to tell a Mexican it's his fault everyone stereotypes him as a gardener? You going to tell an African-American that it's his fault everyone stereotypes him as a thug? Can't wait to see how that goes over.

News flash: Not every single white person worked together to bring about slavery, there were white abolitionists, and whites in support of the Civil Rights Movement. And don't forget, almost every culture had their own slaves. Even Africans enslaved Africans and sold them off to the "evil white man" who brought them to America. You know who else was enslaved by "evil white people"? Hispanics, and you don't see us bitching about it because we got over it.

You judge someone on their own merits. To do otherwise only shows that you can't be bothered to get to know them personally. That applies to anybody of any race or religion. The only thing white people are guilty of are being part of a statistical majority, any racist actions are done on the behalf of the person, not his race. If you reversed it, I'm sure any "minority" group would have done the same shit. All human beings are flawed in similar ways like that which is the best argument for us being equal to begin with.

Humans: No Matter What Your Skin Colour, You're Still An Asshole

Tell me why most of everything on dodohs list was created then? It was created out of necessity because minorities back then were cast aside by who? I didn't create the bigotry in this country that is still around today, if you don't like what I posted then I must have hit a nerve. Stereotypes are their for a reason whether it's one individuals fault or not.

Tell me why most of everything on dodohs list was created then? It was created out of necessity because minorities back then were cast aside by who? I didn't create the bigotry in this country that is still around today, if you don't like what I posted then I must have hit a nerve. Stereotypes are their for a reason whether it's one individuals fault or not.
You pretty much just admitted you're a racist, like the supposed white people you are so proudly hating on for. Congratulations. It hit a nerve because it was a stupid thing to say.

Nobody's denying minorities were cast aside because that's what a majority used to do. It's what it always does in every culture (regardless of skin colour). Created out of necessity back then, because bigotry was institutionalized. It's not completely deinstitutionalized now, but it's pretty close because of public sentiment, discrimination lawsuits and the like. The reason they're still around is because the people who benefit from them want them to stay around and it's easy to dismiss any anti-Affirmative Action (a system that implies that "minorities" can never obtain an equal playing field on their own, ever) arguments as racist.

As for the general existence of bigotry, it will always exist. And it sure as hell is not limited to white people. People are like that, they like to make assumptions about people rather than get to know them because it takes mental effort to get to know them. And biologically, we try to conserve as much mental energy as possible, so if it's easier to just assume all persons of XYZ colour are bad than finding out on a case by case basis, they'll do it. The point is to be aware of one's innate desire to be mentally lazy, and combat it by not making generalizations based on skin colour, religion, etc.

So pointing out the transgression of others makes a you a racist? I guess were all damned then,
That is not what you said and you know it. You are holding an entire race accountable for the actions of people who were dead possibly before you and I were even born. You are saying stereotypes are there for a reason, and that's okay. Dress it up all you want, but it's racist, plain and simple. You can be racist against white people you know.

Common sense and logic don't fit their agenda, Bobby. Everyone must fit a mold or victim mentality proves to be the flawed belief system it is. Why take responsibility for your own actions? It is so much easier to demand reparations from people who did you no wrong.

methinks you project a little too much.  There are plenty of white people to claim to be victims (of big bad minorities). Hell, there is a supreme court cast about it right now. 

I dislike the entire victim mentality that our country has now. It is definitely not limited to one race.  I filled in at a station last night that services a whole trailer park full of tax payer money sucking honkeys. :wall:

bread's done
Back