Amazon - Saints Row IV + Season pass $19.99

Unless I'm confused, this is just for the regular PS3/360 versions.
Scroll down:

Buy Saints Row IV and receive the Saints Row IV Season Pass for Free
Purchase Saints Row IV on PS3 or Xbox 360 and receive the Saints Row IV season pass for free. While Supplies Last. The promotional code will be emailed to you within 2 days of when your order is shipped. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

I've got a Commander-In-Chief copy lying around that I haven't opened, but this sounds like a pretty good deal. Is there a lot contained in the Season Pass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scroll down:

Buy Saints Row IV and receive the Saints Row IV Season Pass for Free
Purchase Saints Row IV on PS3 or Xbox 360 and receive the Saints Row IV season pass for free. While Supplies Last. The promotional code will be emailed to you within 2 days of when your order is shipped. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Ooo, didn't scroll down at all. So this is basically like getting the GOTY version, right? I might have to jump on this.

Just FYI there is not much that is actually included in the season pass. Just 2 mission packs and an anal probe weapon. But its definitely worth $20, even $60 because it is a blast. Had a great time beating it on xbox right after release. Hope it comes to ps plus so I can play it again.

Yeah, also came in to mention that the Season Pass is a fucking joke of 2 missions. If you want all the other wacky shit, wait for the ultimate edition. It was spotted on Amazon Spain, I think. So that's coming....

Just FYI there is not much that is actually included in the season pass. Just 2 mission packs and an anal probe weapon. But its definitely worth $20, even $60 because it is a blast. Had a great time beating it on xbox right after release. Hope it comes to ps plus so I can play it again.
Yeah, also came in to mention that the Season Pass is a fucking joke of 2 missions. If you want all the other wacky shit, wait for the ultimate edition. It was spotted on Amazon Spain, I think. So that's coming....
Thanks, guys. That makes me feel a bit better about already owning this without the Pass.

Dang it. Not sure if I should wait or not. I still have not played SR3 so by the time I do I think there could be a Ultimate Edition. Hmmm.

The pass is totally worth it.  It leaves out most of the non-story dlc like weapon packs and things like that, but the two story packs that are included are totally great.  The xmas one, in particular, is totally fun and hilarious.

The pass is totally worth it. It leaves out most of the non-story dlc like weapon packs and things like that, but the two story packs that are included are totally great. The xmas one, in particular, is totally fun and hilarious.
Don't say things like that... :wall:

I'll probably just hold out for a deal on the DLC in the PSN store since I already own the game.

Let me get this straight, the season pass does not include all of the DLC? I thought that was the whole point of a season pass?

Ridiculous...

Don't say things like that... :wall:

I'll probably just hold out for a deal on the DLC in the PSN store since I already own the game.
The season pass alone is only $9.99, which is a solid price for the two story DLC packs. The xmas one really is great. And the other is more of a weird curiosity (sort of a glimpse into what Saints Row 4 was supposed to be when it was only going to be Saints Row 3 DLC...before they turned it into a full game of its own)...but still a lot of fun, some really funny moments, and a totally great ending.

Let me get this straight, the season pass does not include all of the DLC? I thought that was the whole point of a season pass?

Ridiculous...
At least they didn't really trick anyone. They said right from the beginning that the season pass is for the story DLC and one exclusive weapon only. And the pricetag was pretty solid for the content.

The season pass alone is only $9.99, which is a solid price for the two story DLC packs. The xmas one really is great. And the other is more of a weird curiosity (sort of a glimpse into what Saints Row 4 was supposed to be when it was only going to be Saints Row 3 DLC...before they turned it into a full game of its own)...but still a lot of fun, some really funny moments, and a totally great ending.
Cool, so maybe that will drop to $4.99 for Plus members at some point (wishful thinking :-({|= ).

The season pass includes 2 DLCs priced at $7 each.

And honestly, that's the only dlc worth owning . Everything else is weapons and junk and this game is already packed with ridiculous shit that those seem excessive.

I had $20 in amazon credit because they fucked up awhile ago and didn't give me a promo, so this is essentially free. My friend is buying it to play coop we have been waiting for something like this. Big thanks OP!

My brothers birthday is coming up soon so I snagged both of us a copy so we can play Co-op together and share the season pass content.

Is there really gonna be an ultimate edition?
It hasn't been announced. Unless you care about the packaging or weapons dlc, though, why wait for an overpriced ultimate edition that may never come when you can get the game and its best DLC and play it now for $19.99?

I was iffy on this game before. I played the previous Saints Row games and loved them. I thought super powers would ruin the game completely. I have to say, I really enjoyed the game. It's pretty hilarious. And it comes with the season pass for free? I recommend it to anyone that's still on the fence about getting it.

Damn, just ordered this from Gamefly for $13. Could have bought it new with DLC...oh well. Hopefully they come out with an ultimate edition that includes all DLC.

So pretty much the same game as 3? I loved Saints Row the Third, will I love this one? DLC is pretty useless I assume.
Same characters and same overall map, I guess...and some of the same mini-games, but it's definitely different. It's actually a sci-fi Matrix parody with super powers. So, I guess, think of it as a more over-the-top The Third with aliens, a lot of (often tongue-in-cheek) nods to The Matrix, and super powers that let you run faster than a speeding bullet, leap tall buildings in a single bound, fly, etc?

And most of the weapons/costume DLC is extraneous, I'd say, but the season pass that comes free with this deal includes 2 story DLC packs that are great.

So pretty much the same game as 3? I loved Saints Row the Third, will I love this one? DLC is pretty useless I assume.
I'm currently playing 4 and loved 3. I'm having a blast just building up my character doing all side missions first. This game earned its way to be full game on its own.

I'm going to wait to see if there is a complete edition, in order to have everything on disc and not dlc.  That version should drop in price like Saints Row the Third the Full Package did...

Has anyone gotten an email from amazon yet with the season pass code?
I'm chatting with a representative for the second time today about the bonus offer, because like you I have not gotten the season pass code via email yet. I'll tell you if anything happens with my experience.

I didn't get the season pass code either, so I contacted amazon this morning but they sent me a code for Infamous Second Sons instead. I contacted them again and asked them to refund me $10 (I told them it was the value of the season pass on XBL) if they could not give me a code - they agreed! Thanks amazon, at least they still give me great customer service!

I didn't get the season pass code either, so I contacted amazon this morning but they sent me a code for Infamous Second Sons instead. I contacted them again and asked them to refund me $10 (I told them it was the value of the season pass on XBL) if they could not give me a code - they agreed! Thanks amazon, at least they still give me great customer service!
There's an Infamous Second Son season pass? I never even knew that.

But like you guys, I had the same issue. I contacted Amazon yesterday and someone sent me a code this morning. They acted like I was lying about not getting the e-mail with the code though. -_- The marketing and promotions rep was all like "you should've gotten one, but here you go..."

I got two emails yesterday from two different Amazon reps each with TWO Playstation 3 codes if anyone would like one I have two to give, have four total but going to use two. Either comment here or private message if you want. Long time user of this site but I havent posted much or familiar with having an account.

I got two emails yesterday from two different Amazon reps each with TWO codes if anyone would like one I have two to give, have four total but going to use two. Either comment here or private message if you want. Long time user of this site but I havent posted much or familiar with having an account.
I would like a 360 code if you still have 1 available.

bread's done
Back