- - - - -

GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

#361 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:29 AM

Anyways I just finished reading The Book Thief. It didn't make me cry, Shut up.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#362 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Dead Rising 3 ran well. I remember a few slight hiccups in framerate, but the game is very playable. I wouldn't expect anything but passive aggressive Xbox bashing from Frost, though.

#363 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35053 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

1975239_633416920065339_1952793806_n.jpg

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#364 Chizu  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

My Strange Addictions: Cosplaying 24/7

#365 CaptainJoel   The Best Clone CAGiversary!   13910 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

My Strange Addictions: Cosplaying 24/7

I'll let you guys choose what Persona character I should do.

#366 Chizu  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

The kid from Persona 3 who is in love with his teacher

#367 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14400 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

The second least anime one.

Posted Image

#368 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6403 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

Akihiko.

The fish from 4 though.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 12-30-14. World's Greatest Dad    |      Trade List

My Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com...ctionKazimerArt

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I work on Brawlhalla now. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#369 lolwhat  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

IT meeting, walking us through a new software installation via powerpoint.

presenter guy says, "so once you get to this menu, you click here -- "

3 peoples' hands go up - "is that a left click or right click?"

entire rooms starts debating whether it was a left or right click.

man i need to find a real career  :wall:

#370 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6403 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

Holy shit, dude.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 12-30-14. World's Greatest Dad    |      Trade List

My Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com...ctionKazimerArt

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I work on Brawlhalla now. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#371 JSP   Return to my Roots CAGiversary!   12015 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

ME!!!

ok but warning, there are video games in it

Posted Image

where scoob

#372 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39415 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Dead Rising 3 ran well. I remember a few slight hiccups in framerate, but the game is very playable. I wouldn't expect anything but passive aggressive Xbox bashing from Frost, though.

Aim to please, Jimbro. ;)

Hmm, quick googling says there was a massive 13gb patch and it didn't really fix the technical issues:

http://www.eurogamer...-rising-3-patch

With that in mind we were curious to see what kind of improvements had been made to the game's often unruly frame-rate

For our analysis of the update, we went back and re-captured gameplay from the first few missions of the game, with and without the update installed. As expected, pre-patch performance is variable when the engine is under stress, with explosions and complex scenery impacting the frame-rate when driving through the city at speed. Boss battles and fierce scraps in more confined locations are better handled, and in these areas the game makes a good fist of hitting 30fps on a regular basis. That said, it's hard to escape the realisation that drops in smoothness occur frequently across a general run of play.

So, just what kind of improvement - if any - does the mammoth 13GB patch bring to the table? Initial observations during our two gameplay sessions yield few signs of any game-changing differences: we still see performance being similarly impacted in heated gameplay moments, or in locations packed with detail as we speed through zombie-filled city locations in fast cars. Our pre- and post-patch analysis video shows low frame-rates of around 22fps when alpha effects and a large number of enemies come into play both before and after we updated the game..

Really, I was just asking the resident xbone dude if the game was ever fixed instead of googling it now that Uraizen has taken an interest in it and brought up discussion regarding it.  There are plenty of things I could say to "bash Xbox", and I wouldn't be passive aggressive about them either.  However, I have no interest in it other than the question I just answered for myself and now I'm just awaiting to hear about it first hand from Uraizen.

#373 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Aim to please, Jimbro. ;)

tango-face-wink-md.png

#374 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2021 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

IT meeting, walking us through a new software installation via powerpoint.

presenter guy says, "so once you get to this menu, you click here -- "

3 peoples' hands go up - "is that a left click or right click?"

entire rooms starts debating whether it was a left or right click.

man i need to find a real career  :wall:

Double click or single click?

#375 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14400 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

Posted Image

#376 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2021 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

I so badly wanted it to be a GameCube... My old crappy TV made it so in my imagination.

#377 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

Block B is coming to South Florida. Holy shit. Kpop power!

Gonna play some D3 before the hardcore studying begins. 

#378 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6626 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Double click or single click?

One Click Two Click Red Click Blue Click?!

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#379 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

https://www.riptapparel.com/

Which one should I get? 

#380 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

Which one should I get? 

your a woman's small right?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#381 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35053 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:26 AM

Which one should I get? 

Neither

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#382 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

Which one should I get? 

Neither

#383 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6626 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii U

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#384 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

I've seen that Protect the Wall one before. Probably better as a poster than a shirt.

It's pretty sick even if it is weeaboo.

I mean, you might as well get a Babymetal shirt while you're at it.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#385 phantomphoenix   Make It Loud! CAGiversary!   2021 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Mega Man Zero 3
GBA

phantomphoenix

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

Which one should I get?

Pikachu Matryoshka.

#386 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5518 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:22 AM

http://theyetee.com/

Which one?

#387 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

dat deviant art

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#388 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14400 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:30 AM

My earlier recommendation of "the second-least anime one" applies to everyone's questions here, by the way.

Posted Image

#389 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39415 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

My earlier recommendation of "the second-least anime one" applies to everyone's questions here, by the way.

I'm going to have to go ahead and balance you out here by recommending "the second-most anime one".

#390 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16176 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:09 AM

I was going to go to sleep but Champ, Rog, Chris, and Ricky are playing Monopoly and I gots to show support for my gurl.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.