GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck man, I can cover half that list all on my own.

Lichdom:

ajX8RHd.png

FCO3jzP.png

KV7PLmw.png

ReaN5S6.png

VGCW:

iJX6FgrfchzgW.gif

AlReZ.gif

ik9IM4q92PtHE.gif

i1rzsvbe4Ikpi.gif

Goddam Dark Souls 2 and it's stupid L3 to jump but only while dashing controls.  Who the hell uses L3 for jumping???

Why the fucking hell do I even need to jump in Dark Souls?  Dodge roll or nothing!  It's not even worth the graphical downgrade.

That said, DS2 is still better than most games.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4s were like $275 - $290 this morning on warehouse. Was super tempted, especially with these Infamous reviews.

but those student loans  :whistle2:(

PS4s were like $275 - $290 this morning on warehouse. Was super tempted, especially with these Infamous reviews.

but those student loans :whistle2:(
what is the worst that can happen if you don't pay off your student loans? more in debt , and bad credit? lol

Die in debt. S'what I'm doing.
True dat bro. I just got a Xbone with Titanfall, PVZ, Lococycle, Max Curse of The Brotherhood, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Halo Sparty Assault, Ryse, MGS GZ and NBA 2k14 and I dont even have a job!

Spark Unlimited is on a roll! First Lost Planet 3 and now Ninja Gaiden Z!  Developer of the year am i rite?

Gave up on Gravity Rush. Neat concept, but gets very repetitive and the combat is kind of sucky and gets too disorienting for me. It would have been better more as an exploration/puzzle time game than so combat heavy IMO. Still a neat game, just not worth keeping at it when I have so many other things I'll enjoy more to get to, and given my current mission to get the backlog mostly gone. If I'm not absolutely loving something, it's getting sold/deleted and I'm moving on to the next.

Tearaway will be my next Vita start up. Maybe later tonight--have been gaming on Vita while watching March Madness. Now need to do a little work while watching for a few hours.

Dude I'd do that in a heartbeat if I wasn't tied down. Do you do anything in the off season?
Slowly worm my way through school for the most part. Some planters drift across the country trying to pick up contracts as close to all-year-round as they can get.

EDIT: Or they travel or do other seasonal contract work, like brushing or trapping. Or go on EI. Or do seasonal contract work under the table and also go on EI. Or travel and go on EI then get busted and get in a ton of shit.

Hurry up! Get healthy! Did you help in making that Lichdom game!? That's pretty awesome! :!

Yeah I was referencing you specifically! (and like the 2 other people who said they would post codes/play and didn't!)
Yeah, I would prefer to play with you GGT guys, but if it comes to it, this may be an option.

How the hell do I find my friend code? I'll play once I figure that out.
It's really easy. I had barley touched the game before I just kinda stumbled onto my FC. I don't remember exactly how to get the code the first time, but it's probably the same method as just locating it if you already have one. Go to play via Wi-Fi, then 'With Friends,' then 'Friend Roster.'

Did you do your 5 PM EST stream? Or just the earlier test one? Either way, sorry I missed it/them. Next time!

EDIT: Just saw in your archives the 5 PM stream.

Gave up on Gravity Rush. Neat concept, but gets very repetitive and the combat is kind of sucky and gets too disorienting for me. It would have been better more as an exploration/puzzle time game than so combat heavy IMO. Still a neat game, just not worth keeping at it when I have so many other things I'll enjoy more to get to, and given my current mission to get the backlog mostly gone. If I'm not absolutely loving something, it's getting sold/deleted and I'm moving on to the next.

Tearaway will be my next Vita start up. Maybe later tonight--have been gaming on Vita while watching March Madness. Now need to do a little work while watching for a few hours.
That's how I felt with a couple hours into gravity rush too. Neat concept, but the combat was..bad.

Crotch, can you explain to me, and by proxy the GGT, why there was no important wrestling shows this week and if we will have those important wrestling shows next week?

Thanks.

There is a wrestling show this week; Extreme Dudebro Wrestling is on Saturday.

Bazza didn't run the men's league this week because he was busy moving and Bryn did run WVGCW because he's a bit burned out from rebuilding the entire league and putting on a season finale.

Season 7's Royal Rumble is still scheduled for next Tuesday. Bryn's schedule is always a bit more up in the air, but he'll probably run a show next week as well.

There was a laptop and a mat used to open automatic doors at the grocery store instead it made scary haunted house sounds?

That's what I gathered from the short 8 second clip, I wasn't sure though.

There was a laptop and a mat used to open automatic doors at the grocery store instead it made scary haunted house sounds?

That's what I gathered from the short 8 second clip, I wasn't sure though.
Kind of.

I used this device called Makey Makey, which is used to allow people to use objects to control keys on a keyboard and with the device, I re-wired the wires that came with the Makey Makey and connected them to buzzers that I bought from Radioshack. After getting all of the wiring done, I connected each wire to the key that the sound (which were made on Ableton Live 9) would be produced from (used the A, S, D, F, and G keys). It's much easier to show than explain, but it was fun to work on and it was a pretty big hit at the show

???\

why does t he international trailer of godzilla have 15k views but the us version has 40 million. Buncha weeabo ass motherfuckers in america is why

Aggressive racist posts like those are my why my bud stellar doesn't post in here anymore.

Max using mega man in origins. I'm a little hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back