Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 3/25

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
I got an e-mail about this.

Hopefully some good games.

The Deal of the Day is:

OUYA: A New Kind of Game Console and $25 OUYA Gaming Credit $69.99 (30% off)
Get South Park: The Stick of Truth for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC $59.99 $42.99 (28% off)

Lightning Deals (PT times)
10am - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and X360) for $39.99
2pm - Thieft for PS4 ($50 ATM)
for $39.99
6pm - Skylanders SWAP Force Spy Rise
7pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Shadow Limited Edition Gaming Headset -Microsoft Xbox 360
8pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Spectre Limited Edition Gaming Headset
-Microsoft Xbox 360
10pm - Turtle Beach Marvel Seven: Limited Edition Gaming Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon Gold Box threads, man.

The only thing worse than the reliably lukewarm deals are the reliably insipid and pointless "jokes" about Zumba/Just Dance titles.

Amazon Gold Box threads, man.

The only thing worse than the reliably lukewarm deals are the reliably insipid and pointless "jokes" about Zumba/Just Dance titles.
Don't forget the follow up about the headsets and other hardware.

Amazon has actually had some halfway decent deals on last gen lately. Not so much on current gen. I can't even count the number of times I've seen Assassin's Creed IV on Xbox 360 for $29.99, while the Xbox One version stays at $49.99 to $59.99. (Watch, they'll put it on there for $39.99, just to troll me).

39.99 South Park would be nice...
I think Best Buy has it for that price week after next. Might be worth the wait if Amazon doesn't come through.

EDIT:
Never mind. It's going to be $49.99 at Best Buy on week of 3/30, not $39.99.

Would be nice if some 3DS games were on there

I think it was two Christmases ago there was a lot if 3DS games in the gold box

*memories*

Lightning Returns: FF13 is the only thing that is up right now. Possibly a deal of the day as well. Everything else is mostly children's toys.....literally.

.barbie horse adventure ftw !!!
.my body is ready ....... ready for ZUMBAAAA !!!!!!
.set sail for fail
.sigh amazon gold box used to be good
.uuuuugh shovelware smh
.omg omg a new release for 30$ or so please ? !!!!!!!
.oh great its the time to complain about gold box again smh

did i get all of them ?

Screw you guys. I actually want Zumba. Either on Wii U or PS4. Not even going to lie about it.

Skylanders (of course) at 3 am.

Looks like Lightning Returns is gonna be $40 tomorrow afternoon, 1 pm.

Headsets Call of Duty ones at 10 and 11 pm. Maybe one for each console?

Is the next Batman game Next Gen only? I'm drunk and feel like bullshitting in this thread.
It is. I asked if the 30% GameStop trade in promo would include it this week and the guy got all snobby and he told me it was next gen only. I was like, "Bitch, please. You've seen me buy PS4 and XBone games."

It is. I asked if the 30% GameStop trade in promo would include it this week and the guy got all snobby and he told me it was next gen only. I was like, "Bitch, please. You've seen me buy PS4 and XBone games."
I am pretty excited about this. The next AC game is supposed to be next gen only and now Batman too. I am waiting on a good deal to pick up Origins (sub 20) but I think I will pick up the next one day 1 because it should be as close to a "next gen" experience that one could expect this early from a third party developer.

FF XIII: Lightning Returns and a couple of headsets are also on the list.
Interesting, I think it is too early for my price point on FF XIII-3. I can't really see myself paying over $20 after FFXIII and FFXIII-2. I really wanted to like FFXIII-2 and even though they improved it drastically over FFXIII, the whole time travel stuff was bullshit. Hopefully they learned their less with Lightning Returns, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times, what can't I learn my lesson?

bread's done
Back