Amazon - Titanfall bundle 449.99 with promo code X1AMAZON

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Amazon - $50 off now too.  Use promo code X1AMAZON at checkout.  Code also valid on the standard (free Forza) version.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IIHU44E/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1H09AJX0G5YX90152480&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

[SIZE=.82em]
bonus-offer_75._SL75_V185690660_.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.82em]Order Xbox One and Get a Special Bonus Offer[/SIZE]
Order this item and enter the code “XIAMAZON” at checkout for a bonus offer. Valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer. This is a limited time offer while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get it for around $400 after trade a few games in to Amazon. Very tempting. Leaning towards holding off though, mainly because I still have so many other games to play.

I am so tempted on this, but if it is already down to $450.00 this quick after launch, I think we might see the $400.00 mark before the year is out.

Fairly tempting since I'm not taxed but I'd need something for $400 or less with a game. If we're already seeing $50 off plus a game bundled, I'm sure there'll be some Black Friday or other random deals later on. I'd frankly feel a little pissed at this point had I bought an Xbox a month or 2 ago.

If I didn't just buy a PS3, I probably would've bought this. But with my backlog I can wait to get it until Batman or The Witcher 3 comes out.

Fairly tempting since I'm not taxed but I'd need something for $400 or less with a game. If we're already seeing $50 off plus a game bundled, I'm sure there'll be some Black Friday or other random deals later on. I'd frankly feel a little pissed at this point had I bought an Xbox a month or 2 ago.
I've been in plenty of these debates already and at the risk of entering another one I'll throw my opinion out here - if you want Titanfall on Xbox One really badly then this is the perfect time to get it. If you don't care then it's pretty safe to assume that Black Friday will have a price no higher than this and most likely cheaper. Microsoft isn't playing softball, they know they're not #1 in their home territory and they won't be taking it lying down. Black Friday is going to be fantastic this year for both consoles. I can tell already.

I do think we will see a price drop to the $399 mark at some point this year from MS. However, I bet it wont include kinect. If I didn't already have the console I would be all over this deal. Great value.

I've been in plenty of these debates already and at the risk of entering another one I'll throw my opinion out here - if you want Titanfall on Xbox One really badly then this is the perfect time to get it. If you don't care then it's pretty safe to assume that Black Friday will have a price no higher than this and most likely cheaper. Microsoft isn't playing softball, they know they're not #1 in their home territory and they won't be taking it lying down. Black Friday is going to be fantastic this year for both consoles. I can tell already.
No debate here. I think Titanfall looks like fun, I'm just not much of an online gamer and none of the other exclusives really interest me so I'd be basically buying an Xbox at this point to get my ass handed to me repeatedly in Titanfall which isn't all that appealing.

It's a digital code of Titan Fall right? Sigh. I know it keeps costs down but at least give it a paper sleeve idk.

Sales tax kills the deal..still comes out to be 490 with Cali sales tax, will wait for it to go down, which it probably will..besides, I dont prefer digital, I prefer the actual disc

I do think we will see a price drop to the $399 mark at some point this year from MS. However, I bet it wont include kinect. If I didn't already have the console I would be all over this deal. Great value.
The way Xbox One is falling, I expect 399 with Kinect on Black Friday. You's be surprised how desperate MS is lately. Titanfall has moved bundles but not enough to make it worthwhile for them. Either way, its good for consumers as both consoles will get into a price war soon

Was just watching Late Night with Seth Meyers, and Microsoft just gave away 3 Titanfall Xbox One Bundles for free.

Thanks for this, I have spoken to an amazon rep and got my Titanfall bundle credited back $50.

Try contacting CS. They verified the discount in cart and then credited me back.
It's going back anyway since as soon as it shipped I got one off AWD. Was just hanging onto it in case the AWD one turned out to be a total disaster.

Why are there two threads for the same bundle? Just combine them and close one. Add all the stores to one thread. It's not cheap, or much of a deal, so I don't even know why it needs a thread. 

Can't afford this right now but this is hyping me up for a Black Friday deal! (yes I know that's like 8 months away!)

Plus it'll give me time to finish up my 360/ps3 backlog...

If you paid full price from Amazon you can get your $50 back.

Had to talk to live chat for about 30 mins and explain the situation but it was worth it. 

Why are there two threads for the same bundle? Just combine them and close one. Add all the stores to one thread. It's not cheap, or much of a deal, so I don't even know why it needs a thread.
It's a good deal. The Titanfall bundle is unique because the standard Xbone is priced the same. You get a free popular game. This $50 discount is another sweetener. I'm considering biting but wished I had gotten the MS deal that was good for an hour earlier this week. The price of the Xbone is going to go back up to $500 next week.

I think I am in for a One now on Amazon. Hooray for not being taxed on Amazon (yet). Saves me an additional $40-$45. Been trying for a PS4 or a One on AWD that some have gotten for under $300, but I am just not gifted with the patience and speed with 1-Click that they have. Even though this deal is still more than a PS4, but getting Titanfall will be a welcome addition.

I personally would be fine with either a PS4 or One, but I know the other gamers in my house are all wanting to get an Xbox One. Now we are getting it for about the same price it would be to pick up a new PS4 and game.

To all the people saying that we will get a lower price than this around Black Friday. Sure we might get a slightly better deal than this at a couple retailers like this price with a $20 gift card. There might even be somebody with a extremely limited quantity "doorbuster" Xbox One for $399. But that is half a year away. To most it's worth the extra $50 having the system now.

I can't believe it but I ended up biting on this.  Got it for $342 even after $30 tax that I had to pay..oh well.  I will probably just try to sell Titanfall for $40 and get the system and Kinect for $300.

To pay I used:

$45 Discover Cashback

$35 Amazon credit from trade-ins

$60 Amazon credit (I signed up for a credit card for an instant $60 promo credit before buying the XBOX)

Since I already have PS4, I really just plan to use XBOX One for the Kinect games.  I thought about getting the PS4 camera but I don't know I couldn't resist this deal enough.  I highly doubt there is a deal as good as this one for another year at least.  We may see the console come down to $450 regularly but not with Titanfall.   People went crazy for these as soon as they went on sale.  Amazon with 2-day prime is nice too, I'll get the system on Monday,  The UPS guy was already stopping here anyway so it'll make things simple, if it's the same driver.

I really didn't need 2 consoles but I did want Playstation with Kinect basically.  We'll see how I like it I guess.  $300 will be ok regardless of the credit I spent.  I would've never signed up for the credit card if not for trying to save more on this big purchase.  I hate that Amazon charges tax now though.  Oh well it was good while it lasted, mostly everywhere charges me tax so it's something I just have to deal with.

I shouldn't have bought mine 3 days ago...
Kind of glad my AWD NFS one came DOA. I had been planing on trading it in to GS for a Titanfall bundle but shit. $450 with the most anticipated game for the console? I'm not gonna lie this whole price drop kind of surprised me. I figured they'd stand fast at $500 with the game.

Just finished chatting with Amazon CS. They initially offered me $25 back (since I'm such a good customer), but I mentioned that someone I knew had been given the full difference on theirs and after a few minutes they came back saying they would refund me $50.

Where is the option to contact Amazon about the refund? I just got one on Tuesday and arrived yesterday.

Edit:Oops, missed the huge 'Contact Us' button on the left.Trying now.

They are doing this because they had difficulty moving the Titanfall bundle before. If they are having difficulty moving a bundle with their most hyped game, then you have to think about where the system will be just a few years from now. In the short term, this is a good deal your getting. But long term, it may not be. In fact, you could probably get a much better deal by waiting giving the trouble they are having moving units.

If you paid full price from Amazon you can get your $50 back.

Had to talk to live chat for about 30 mins and explain the situation but it was worth it.
I'm on the live chat with them right now. They want me to send the Xbox back in and order again. What did you say to them that they just gave you a refund?

*edit*

Got them to just issue me a refund when I told them I had already redeemed the Titanfall download and month of Xbox Live.

I just told them I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday. All true. Told them I was asking about the promo code [SIZE=.82em]“XIAMAZON”[/SIZE].

The CS was hesitant about it until I said it was the promo code. Said he looked and didn't see a 'drop' on the item.

They are doing this because they had difficulty moving the Titanfall bundle before. If they are having difficulty moving a bundle with their most hyped game, then you have to think about where the system will be just a few years from now. In the short term, this is a good deal your getting. But long term, it may not be. In fact, you could probably get a much better deal by waiting giving the trouble they are having moving units.
They outsold PS4 the last 4 weeks in the UK and probably similarly in America (though we wont know until NPD).

I dont really see a vastly better deal until they drop to 399. When will that be? I dont know, but think no earlier than June (e3) and maybe not until this fall (and there's no 100% guarantee even then, though I'd be surprised if they didnt).

One reason they have to wait is they dont want all the backlash from early adopters. So imo they literally cant drop the price for at least ~6month from launch.

If your Discover card is linked to your account, you can use your cash back bonus as a form of payment on Amazon.
Oh, that I know (though doesn't make a lot sense in stating that, since Discover CB *is* real money), AE does that as well, though their transfer rates are horrible. I thought he meant he was getting CB from Amazon, which I believe no credit card is doing, except for quarterly rotations.

Oh, that I know (though doesn't make a lot sense in stating that, since Discover CB *is* real money), AE does that as well, though their transfer rates are horrible. I thought he meant he was getting CB from Amazon, which I believe no credit card is doing, except for quarterly rotations.
It's all "real money" basically, but I didn't have to do anything to get tbe Bonus other than buy things I was buying anyway.

I would need $50 in Cashback to get a statement credit or direct Deposit. From around $44.50, it's not that easy at all to earn another $5.50 in bonus until another month or 2 at least. I can use the Cashback Bonus just like cash on Amazon. Dollar for dollar. Like I said, the bonus could've been used in other ways but I'll use it now to get this purchase cheaper.

For the longest time I didn't even have a credit card so Cashback Bonus is really like a pure bonus to me that I can use on anything.

They outsold PS4 the last 4 weeks in the UK and probably similarly in America (though we wont know until NPD).

I dont really see a vastly better deal until they drop to 399. When will that be? I dont know, but think no earlier than June (e3) and maybe not until this fall (and there's no 100% guarantee even then, though I'd be surprised if they didnt).

One reason they have to wait is they dont want all the backlash from early adopters. So imo they literally cant drop the price for at least ~6month from launch.
Well the UK has already seen a price drop and ps4 has been largely out of stock in the uk but it's good they are starting to sell more.

It's all "real money" basically, but I didn't have to do anything to get tbe Bonus other than buy things I was buying anyway.
I would need $50 in Cashback to get a statement credit or direct Deposit. From around $44.50, it's not that easy at all to earn another $5.50 in bonus until another month or 2 at least. I can use the Cashback Bonus just like cash on Amazon. Dollar for dollar. Like I said, the bonus could've been used in other ways but I'll use it now to get this purchase cheaper.

For the longest time I didn't even have a credit card so Cashback Bonus is really like a pure bonus to me that I can use on anything.
Your original post made it sounds like you got $45 cash back on *this* purchase. Which is why people got confused. Since amazon isn't a bc retailer for discover.

bread's done
Back