Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition (PS4) out on shelf Best Buy

Maddiablo94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Just was going to pick-up infamous and saw it out on shelf decided to pick both up for the free $15 gift card I don't know if it's any good. This was at a mall near Chicago will post pic later, on phone now.

Why would you blindly buy a game just because it's on the shelf early? Soon this topic will be pointless ad you are going to have a game you don't like.

I don't get it whats the deal
The deal is you can get the game a few days early and pay full price as it officially doesn't release until Tuesday. So it's not much of a deal unless you are a big fan of the game (which I am). I noticed it was out when I went to get Infamous, but I'd already ordered it online and they shipped it on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal would be that if your store has it you can use it as one of the games for the 15 dollar gift card

I am content with my $8 gcu vanilla copy I got months ago. I could have traded it in for like 28 multiple times, but fail, backlog got the best of me and I still have yet to open it. oh wellz

Why would you blindly buy a game just because it's on the shelf early? Soon this topic will be pointless ad you are going to have a game you don't like.
Haha no I have always liked the games just letting others know I haven't played it yet or seen anything other than the famitsu review which gave it a 37/40 - 9/10/9/9 - just thought others might like to know and it rang up for the 47.99 GCU price I looked but couldn't find the vita copy.

Haha no I have always liked the games just letting others know I haven't played it yet or seen anything other than the famitsu review which gave it a 37/40 - 9/10/9/9 - just thought others might like to know and it rang up for the 47.99 GCU price I looked but couldn't find the vita copy.
Why does anyone care what Famitsu has to say? I mean, just this/last week they gave Yaiba a 36/40 or 9/9/9/9 versus 80 being the absolute highest score on all of Metacritic with the average down at 44 and 51 respectively.

On topic~

Decent deal. I might swing over as I do like Shin Sangoku Musou.

FYI, from what I've seen, the graphics for the :ps4: version are a bit...muddy (not sure if that's the word I want?) compared to the :ps3: version.

lol, your comment is... something else. It is nice to see that you know what his opinion is. it is a DW game, if you like one of them you are probably going to like any of them.

the fact that there was a free 15 gift card involved is interesting, and a post for a broken street date may be of interest to some people who are looking to pick it up.

I miss the days when Gargus used to post "not a deal" in as many threads as he could everyday. Actually, I don't.

LOL I remember when someone posted a free game on psn and Gargus said 'free is not a deal' and we spent pages arguing whether free stuff should be posted in the deals thread where cags would actually notice it, or in the 'free/contests' thread. 

LOL I remember when someone posted a free game on psn and Gargus said 'free is not a deal' and we spent pages arguing whether free stuff should be posted in the deals thread where cags would actually notice it, or in the 'free' thread.
How would free not be considered a deal? Free is technically the best deal. (As long as it doesn't involve some kind of facebook circle jerk.)

the deal is you can use it as one of your $15 giftcard games, and if it's like the vita retails at $40 new-gcu? which is a cheapish filler

PS3 Extreme Legends MSRP $39.99.  If you have PS4 is inclues both Orginal & Extreme Legends version.  Soon will be Empires Version add on.  KT  is very Greedy ;)

WTF? Is the 360 version of this really OOP already? It's only been out since last July and like nobody but Gamestop has it now, not even Amazon/NewEgg.

What should be the tag line for this game? From the people that brought you Dynasty Warriors 8? Yup this game exists?

bread's done
Back