Best Buy: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles $29.99 ($24 w/GCU)

Going to go get this price adjusted as I bought it less than a month ago.  Here's hoping.  Nevermind, it's been too long, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that so tempting. The wallet is tight right now and I know I won't play it anytime soon(maybe in a year or two). But it's the Tales series expecting it to go lower or even at this price again might not happen, I'm looking at your Graces F...ya bastard. Plus holding off on it might make it end up harder to find down the line. Decisions, decisions.

Going to go get this price adjusted as I bought it less than a month ago. Here's hoping. Nevermind, it's been too long, I think.
Unless your elite or elite plus, you got 15 after purchase.

I was going to get this for $28 anyway when a B2G1 does roll around. Don't want to lose out on a $40 to pair up with Bravely Default and FFX 10 HD all while contributing to my backlog that has Xillia already there. Blah. If the price holds a week I'll bite.

Same.  I got all the other Tales for $20 new, so going to wait for a price drop on this (have it on gamecube and wii already)

i got this game for 10 bux cuz i bought wii u spent my pur points for 20 bux off used copy game is epic if your rpg addict

Almost jumped on it. Got a $20 cert but still.. :\ huge backlog. I can wait for a the price to plunge further and save even more. It hasn't even been a month and it's already $16 cheaper.

Ordered this with Store Pick-Up option. $24 is an amazing price for 2 Tales games! GCU hasn't let me down so far!!!!

any other stores price match(?did i say that right?just woke up and it doesn't sound right lol.) best buy?!

also : can I stack a $20 giftcard on this and pay the $10 in cash for this? I rarely shop at best buy lol.

Hmmm, i havent even played my GC and Wii ones yet -maybe ill grab this (since i didn't know it existed) and get rid of the other two.

Hmmm, i havent even played my GC and Wii ones yet -maybe ill grab this (since i didn't know it existed) and get rid of the other two.
Better do it fast. My neice had the Wii one and this things imminent release crushed it's resell value.

I haven't played this game before, I'm probably waiting for $20. I've got other games to play and with an expected PS4 purchase later this year I may not bother buying this at all so it's best for me to hold off on the decision for now.

Thanks OP. Going to get a PM on Tuesday when I pick up Reaper of Souls. It'll be exactly 15 days from when I purchased it.

Absolutely loved the first Tales of Symphonia, but couldn't stomach more than an hour of part 2. I bought it on launch, couldn't listen to the whiny bitch main character say "I'm sorry," one more fucking time and returned it to gamestop. Manager was cool about it and I am sure they just sold it as a gutted copy.

I would jump on this deal if I hadn't already beat this game to death on the gamecube.  Never played the second one though and really don't have much interest either.  

Tempting, but I'm betting there will be a deep PSN discount on the digital version at some point.  Namco seems to do that.  I don't mind digital for this Tales game and I can wait. 

Went to get a PM today and they only gave me the $2.xx difference between the original $31.99 GCU price and the $29.99 sale price. Not sure if I even want to go through the hassle of return/rebuy for $6.xx.

Went to get a PM today and they only gave me the $2.xx difference between the original $31.99 GCU price and the $29.99 sale price. Not sure if I even want to go through the hassle of return/rebuy for $6.xx.
I always look at my receipt or trade in paperwork before I leave the parking lot. I've caught many screw ups while walking to my car. Went directly back in and talked to the same rep. If you wait, you risk not getting the same rep and having to explain the entire story.

bread's done
Back