Get a 3DS XL for $149.99! (3/23-3/29) [YMMV]

This seems like a very unlikely price match. Toys R Us is selling it for $20 off but that's just $179.99. You'd need to find a clueless employee

Edit: Nevermind, I read it wrong at first, I was reading it the other way around. Good luck for people who try

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd think that even if you could get them to pricematch, they wouldn't take the $20 off as well.   It's probably one of those, "one or the other" type deals.

I'd imagine the price match would negate the $20 off, but if it works and the price is $150, good job finding this. It was only as low as $150 during BF.

^ Beat me to it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt this highly YMMV deal will even work, but since we are on the topic - what's the lowest sale price we've seen the 3DS XL hit?  My local Kmart is closing so they are marking all consoles 20% off which makes the 3DS XL $159.99 before taxes.  Good deal?

I doubt this highly YMMV deal will even work, but since we are on the topic - what's the lowest sale price we've seen the 3DS XL hit? My local Kmart is closing so they are marking all consoles 20% off which makes the 3DS XL $159.99 before taxes. Good deal?
lowest sale price was $149.99 round Christmas last year at target $135 when they had the discount to make up for the credit card info incident and lowest price mistake price was $34.99 for the pink one at Kmart two months ago

bread's done
Back