gohastings nintendo ds games buy 1 get 1 free.

I believe it was mentioned in the goHastings thread. The OP of that thread is always on top of Hastings sales. 

It probably doesn't hurt to mention this was in the Hastings circular if you have a B&M store nearby. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was mentioned in the goHastings thread. The OP of that thread is always on top of Hastings sales.

It probably doesn't hurt to mention this was in the Hastings circular if you have a B&M store nearby.
no clue about circular. i was just checking out there site for games. no hastings near me

Thanks OP, haven't been in the GoHastings thread for a while.

Picked up New Super Mario Bros and a Professor Layton game for $23.30 shipped.

Gohastings is such a horrible site. Nothing's marked as out of stock on the sale page. No, you have to waste your time loading page, after page, after page, only to see "out of stock" in little red text on the item page. Their prices suck too. Their used prices are about 50% more than Amazon. 

I purchased New Super Mario Bros. for DS from them a while back.  Turned out to be a bootleg.  Buyers beware!

Every used game I've ever bought from a Hastings B&M has been complete. Sometimes, the games are even factory-sealed. GoHastings.com on the other hand is a gamble...
Kind of an odd statement. In the store there are plenty of incomplete used games, you just choose not to buy them.

Kind of an odd statement. In the store there are plenty of incomplete used games, you just choose not to buy them.
At my store all of the used games are either gutted or re-sealed, so I have no idea if the game is going to be complete when I take it to the counter. I've probably purchased 25-30 used games from them, and I've never had one that wasn't complete. Also, none of the used games come in generic cases. But perhaps other stores are different than mine.

At my store all of the used games are either gutted or re-sealed, so I have no idea if the game is going to be complete when I take it to the counter. I've probably purchased 25-30 used games from them, and I've never had one that wasn't complete. Also, none of the used games come in generic cases. But perhaps other stores are different than mine.
This has been my general impression of the Used Video Games I have seen at my local Hastings store. When I visited to buy some games during the 50% Off Sale, every title I bought came complete even though they do that method of storage similar to Game Stop where they keep the discs in envelopes instead of the physical game case (my guess would be this is to minimize theft). I have no complaints about their physical or online store - some games may have higher prices during sales to reflect the fact they are new releases (remember, you are paying the discounted price, not the listed price), but there are plenty of deals to be found if you are willing to look.

bread's done
Back