Rareware Dinosaur Planet Button-Up Shirt - E3 2000

RockmanPET

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (97%)
After much thought I need to sell off my Rareware Dinosaur Planet Button-Up Shirt from E3 1999 or 2000. It's been in my closet for years and sometimes you just need the money more than a shirt you can't wear lol. 

Originally in development Dinosaur Planet was announced as Rare's last Nintendo 64 game at E3 2000 and the next year the game was canceled and all the data and information ended up being used for Starfox Adventure for the Nintendo Gamecube which was also their last Nintendo console game made.

The button-up was probably only made for the developers of the game and the year after it was announced the game was then redone to become Star Fox Adventure. 

I was given the button-up back in HS and I had forgotten all about it till now, it was never worn, never washed, and still has all the original tags. 

A nice piece of gaming history for a game that plenty of people were excited for but never happened, especially from Rareware. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201058407806?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

bread's done
Back