Aliens: Colonial Marines $5.99 NEW Amazon (X360), Gamestop (PS3/X360)

It is disgusting what Gearbox did with this and DNF

Really isn't that bad of a game. I had fun with it
It's playable but games like this have so much potential and the fact it falls so short is sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I have been constantly warning CAGs about this game, but at this price, it's worth a go if you are remotely interested or have some prospect of playing it in co-op.

whats so funny ? he loves the franchise and he has a ps3 so why not ? the game might be ass but he will find enjoyment it it im sure lol
Is this your dad? lol

aliens-meme-image.jpeg

It is disgusting what Gearbox did with this and DNF

It's playable but games like this have so much potential and the fact it falls so short is sad.
Actually what DNF was released as was mostly 3D Realms fault, Gearbox just polished it up and salvaged what was there and pieced it together. Granted, NEITHER product should have released for $60, but DNF wasn't really Gearbox's fault completely.

Just wanted to say that.

GS actually dropped Aliens to $5.99 a month or two ago, but it's still an alright deal for people who didn't get in on the times Amazon Digital had the PC version for $1.99. The main campaign's dialogue is practically unbearable, when i re-played it for achievements I turned the voice volume all the way down and that alone increased my enjoyment by 1000%.

FYI: the Stasis Interrupted DLC, while not excellent, is miles better in terms of level design and plot delivery compared to the main single-player campaign.

Heard lota good things about this game from CAGs. Bought the CE version for $10 at GS weeks ago and didn't regret one bit. Crazy not to get it at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad deal, especially since the DLC vouchers in the collector's edition have already expired :bomb:

To the pound you go.
Eh, I'd just as soon put him down.

I'll never understand why people want to pretend to be fictional characters (or a dog?) online.

Though I did admit I did get a chuckle the first time I saw him ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, OP!  I can confirm that it's in-store, too.  Grabbed a sealed ps3 copy at Gamestop while I was out.  Was stickered at the $5.99 price.

bread's done
Back