Call of duty: Ghosts $20.98 @target for Xbone dlc voucher

That was already mentioned in the target clearance thread. It's worth mentioning the package comes with both a license for 360 and XB1

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I bought that edition during the big B2G1/30% coupon madness. Any way to look up my past purchases? That way I could get you guys the stock number.

Its a dual pack. Originally priced $79.99 I believe and has a digital download code for Xbox 360 which also links a license for Xbox One to your account.

It is 1 code for both games so cannot split them.

And yes my Target clearanced these long ago and I got mine for $21 about 2-3 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Target had 2 of them Saturday for $48.98.

I may swing by today to see if they still have one and if the price dropped.

I already have a disk copy of Ghost for XB One but it wouldn't be bad to have it digital.

Changing disk is already starting to get old not to mention sometimes painful since I can't walk for the next 4 months due to a torn Achilles. 

I picked up a copy last week for $34.98, a bunch were available. I need to stop by and see if they were marked down further, hopefully get an adjustment. 

Interesting to hear about the various prices. Target must do clearance by region or something. 

My local Target had 2 of them Saturday for $48.98.
I may swing by today to see if they still have one and if the price dropped.
I already have a disk copy of Ghost for XB One but it wouldn't be bad to have it digital.
Changing disk is already starting to get old not to mention sometimes painful since I can't walk for the next 4 months due to a torn Achilles.
Luckily that walk from the house to the car, and into the target electronics section and back home is pain free when you are running high on the endorphins of getting a second copy of a game you already have (at a marginal discount).

What does this look like? I went in to Target to see if they had any, but I wasn't really sure what I was looking for.

bread's done
Back