* * - - - 13 votes

Xbox One $399.99 From Amazon

#361 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8315 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

I got mine.  Still sitting in the box. Not sure if I'm going to keep.  Tempted to leave it in the box until Kinect Sports Rivals and see what the deals look like then.  I should be able to wait that long.

I find it odd that it is $440 at so many places.  Makes me wonder about what might be coming up.  It's been $450 for so long now.  I mean $440 for Titanfall Bundle? 

At first I thought they were just trying to sell out the bundles but they still have bundles for days.

I constantly see stacks of those bundles at various retail stores. I honestly think it's the $499.99 price, and the fact that you get a damn download token for the game is holding people back from buying it. I remember most of the Xbox 360 bundles included physical copies of the games. The later models started to mix and match them though. Pretty odd if you ask me.

Edit: My order is still preparing for shipment. This might be one of the last times that I order a console from Amazon, this is getting ridiculous.

#362 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

I got mine.  Still sitting in the box. Not sure if I'm going to keep.  Tempted to leave it in the box until Kinect Sports Rivals and see what the deals look like then.  I should be able to wait that long.

I find it odd that it is $440 at so many places.  Makes me wonder about what might be coming up.  It's been $450 for so long now.  I mean $440 for Titanfall Bundle? 

At first I thought they were just trying to sell out the bundles but they still have bundles for days.

Hey it's the guy that said there wouldn't be sub $450 deal for six months.... how'd that work out for ya?

#363 BetterToGive   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

BetterToGive

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

I have a stalker.

#364 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4878 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

I have a stalker.

Sucks to be reminded of bad predictions, eh? Lol