* * * * - 6 votes

*ALIVE* K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, AC Unity, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within wolfenstein call of duty super smash bros

#571 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8166 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:24 PM

Just got that dreaded email that my order of NBA 2K15 will be delayed....ugh.

#572 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3307 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

It must be nice to get some sort of communication from them.  Some of us are just left twisting in the wind.

#573 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   462 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

They told me driveclub should ship in a few days we will see. Yup backup no doubt! I preordered the order1886 @best buy gcu!!

#574 dn3g3l   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

delete

#575 dn3g3l   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

It must be nice to get some sort of communication from them.  Some of us are just left twisting in the wind.

when you guys check your order status, does it say 0 points earned? mine used to say 40,600 points earn or something like that last month. i checked yesterday and it shows 0.

#576 superhulk  

superhulk

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:01 AM

I would not recommend pre ordering from Kmart. I just cancelled my preorder of Drive Club. If you have the in-store pick up option I would do that.

#577 JakeM17   Semper Fi CAGiversary!   832 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

Click on see more actions and it should show the points.

#578 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

when you guys check your order status, does it say 0 points earned? mine used to say 40,600 points earn or something like that last month. i checked yesterday and it shows 0.

check the order status through sears website some people reported the points not displaying on kmart site but showing the right points status when checked through the sears order status site

#579 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8166 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:36 AM

check the order status through sears website some people reported the points not displaying on kmart site but showing the right points status when checked through the sears order status site

My points state 0 on both sites...I'll have chat with them once my game ships...

#580 dn3g3l   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:55 AM

clicking see more actions does show the points on both sites. clicking view details show 0 points.

going thru kmart shows $5.99 shipping with -$5.99 discount. going thru sears shows $11.99 shipping with -$5.99 discount.

so confusing. as long as i get my game with the points, then i'm good.

#581 cleaver   You have 0 friends CAGiversary!   3597 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:08 AM

Order was canceled, said it couldn't authorize points despite having plenty of points mother fucker

#582 QSilverTwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   547 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

QSilverTwo

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

They canceled mine too saying my card couldn't be charged which isn't the truth.  I thought I would avoid this situation again and wisely didn't redeem any points on the purchase but looks like that was in vain.

So looking at my credit account the authorization appears to have been approved so Kmart is just being a b!%@#.

NEVER AGAIN.

NEVER AGAIN!

#583 wbc1228   huh?! CAGiversary!   2891 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

Order was canceled, said it couldn't authorize points despite having plenty of points mother fucker

yep, same here.

Am I disappointed? yes

Am I suprised? nope (at least not any more...hahaha)

Now that points are no longer rolling, it is much harder to get good deals.

I need to spend the rest of my points before Kmart/Sears go out of business.

#584 kklems   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1682 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:54 AM

Finally shipped my madden and destiny. I was pissed at first but than realized I can just trade them in at walmart and get retail price back and keep the points. So I'll get $20 in point for around $3(tax) for each one. I am still going to call and see if I can get madden price adjusted since it took 5 weeks to ship. Use up my points on something in stock and I think I am done with Kmart.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

They canceled mine too saying my card couldn't be charged which isn't the truth.  I thought I would avoid this situation again and wisely didn't redeem any points on the purchase but looks like that was in vain.

So looking at my credit account the authorization appears to have been approved so Kmart is just being a b!%@#.

NEVER AGAIN.

NEVER AGAIN!

Apparently K-Mart doesn't accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or any other fucking card a normal person would carry.... except we all know that's bullshit, they do.  That's just their excuse for cancelling orders, I don't know whether they are taking more pre-orders than they can fill (how do you even accomplish that) or, more likely, they have the "sellers remorse" over the points deals, since any preorder where I'm not getting more than $10/$20 without any other type of discount is filled just fine.

This shit is nothing new, but their customer service has went way downhill since then..... before Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros 3D I was, at worst, able to buy in store or reorder online and then just call in and have the points reapplied (usually with a bonus).  But even that's been a bust over the last couple of weeks.  At this point I think even I am ready to call it quits.  I will leave the rest of my pre-orders open (why bother waiting on hold in the chatroom for over an hour when they will just cancel themselves), but I'm not gonna bother filling anymore.

#586 The Top Crusader  

The Top Crusader

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

I can't even access the pre-order page on K-Mart's website anymore.  Tried both my own laptop and my PC at work, no luck.  Kind of weird.

But yeah, I don't trust them--tried using them for the first time to get Hyrule Warriors and they said my payment wouldn't process, which seems to be there way of canceling orders they can't fill.  I ended up getting something else and have $24 or so in points so I might at least give them one more shot if I can ever get on their webpage.  Was hoping WWE 2K15 would be up for pre-order with point bonus but they refuse to acknowledge it's existence.

#587 The Top Crusader  

The Top Crusader

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

Ah, just checked again and the pre-order page is no longer available on the tab... is the deal over?

#588 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8491 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

Well, my Driveclub order from May 3 just got canceled because they couldn't authorize my SYWR account (isn't that their system?).  I haven't been following this topic, but looking at the last few posts, it seems I'm not alone.  If K-mart actually followed through with their promos, they could give BB GCU a run for it's money, but it (K-mart's system) just so convoluted and unreliable. I miss the days of the Kmart register coupons - buy game, coupon prints out for future purchase, clearly defined terms.

#589 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   462 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

kmart kmart.   I'm live chatting with them to check my driveclub order.  

#590 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   462 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

i made the kmart order as a bonus, hey, if i get it for super cheap great!   if not, i have BestBuy GCU waiting in the wings.   = ) 

#591 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   462 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

ok just finished kmart.com web chat.    they told me it takes 3 days for them to receive driveclub to their warehouse.   they told me it should ship once they receive it, so shortly after 10/10/14.    

we will see!    hopefully its true.     it would appear kmart doesn't get their stuff as early as other retailers like best buy , amazon, that ship out before release date.

#592 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

I got an email about my canceled Drive club order. Saying the shipping is delayed 2-5 days.

#593 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1814 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

I got the same email about 2-5 days. Interestingly, the order status page now says its fulfilled by a Sear-authorized seller.

I have no idea.

#594 RySenkari   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   669 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

Welp, they just charged me for it a day after I got it. Oh well, still got $20 to use on NBA 2K15. Game's pretty fun so I don't feel too bad spending $60 on it considering the credit I got with it.

#595 ritchardf  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

ok just finished kmart.com web chat.    they told me it takes 3 days for them to receive driveclub to their warehouse.   they told me it should ship once they receive it, so shortly after 10/10/14.    

we will see!    hopefully its true.     it would appear kmart doesn't get their stuff as early as other retailers like best buy , amazon, that ship out before release date.

its not true, that is their generic message they give out. they have already shipped their initial allotment of games, and everyone else is screwed until about november when they get more in. at least that has been the pattern.

#596 Helldweller87   Banned Banned   1435 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

Just wanted to post a heads up. The kmart on east Washington st in indy is going out of business. All video games are 25% off and consoles are 10% they have a lot of new titles in stock. Just picked up smash bros at 25% off.

#597 htz  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:57 PM

Kmart has pulled all of the remaining pre-order offers from it's website.

Three of the biggest insurance firms for Sears Holdings Corp. (SHLD)’s suppliers are seeking to reduce coverage, prompting at least one medium-sized vendor to halt shipments to the department-store chain, people with knowledge of the matter said.

If you have SYWR points or gift cards, it might be wise to spend most of them now.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

Well, my Driveclub order from May 3 just got canceled because they couldn't authorize my SYWR account (isn't that their system?).  I haven't been following this topic, but looking at the last few posts, it seems I'm not alone.  If K-mart actually followed through with their promos, they could give BB GCU a run for it's money, but it (K-mart's system) just so convoluted and unreliable. I miss the days of the Kmart register coupons - buy game, coupon prints out for future purchase, clearly defined terms.

I'm with you there.  Those deals were never as good as these but you didn't have to worry about them getting cancelled left and right.

#599 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12712 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

It sounds to me like they have no intention of fulfilling these orders and are giving people the runaround with the post htz just made.

#600 RySenkari   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   669 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh lord. I was hoping to wait to buy NBA 2K15 until I got $20 more from Bayonetta 2 but now I might not be getting any of those games I pre-ordered.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kmart, shopyourwayrewards, watch dogs, mario kart 8, destiny, drive club, the evil within, wolfenstein, call of duty, super smash bros