* * * * - 6 votes

*ALIVE* K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, AC Unity, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within wolfenstein call of duty super smash bros

#601 mitch079   Slaving away at Vandelay Industries. CAGiversary!   8996 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

mitch079

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

It sounds to me like they have no intention of fulfilling these orders and are giving people the runaround with the post htz just made.

mmitch079.jpgmmitch079.png

#602 RySenkari   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   603 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh lord. I was hoping to wait to buy NBA 2K15 until I got $20 more from Bayonetta 2 but now I might not be getting any of those games I pre-ordered.

#603 ZombiesWorld   Would you kindly? CAGiversary!   576 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

ZombiesWorld

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

So, UPS just dropped off my copy of Destiny that I've been waiting a month for...

Pic1_zps130de897.jpg

Pic2_zpsd615311f.jpg

Pic3_zps4a748658.jpg

The bottom corner is busted and the top and the side of the case is completely crushed. The best part though is I bought another copy of Destiny from Kmart a few weeks ago and was planning on returning this one with it's receipt. (a customer service person actually recommended doing this since it was going to take so long to get it). Now I'll probably have to go through hell and back to try and return this thing in this condition. 

Edit: The case actually looks much worse in person.

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#604 Hades79   SSBB CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

To the idiot defending Kmart and getting mad at people for putting Kmart down. They suck. They are a crappy company that lies and treats customers like dirt. I hope they go under.

I had three games preordered this week. All three were canceled due to payment type....my shaqfu SWYR card. The same one that has over $200 on it. That card was invalid. I email them and they write back that the points were a limited time promotion, and they could not fullfill it. I know they were a limited time thing but they canceled it for no reason. I hate this crap, what a bunch of jerks.

#605 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

wow, ok, so kmart told me to wait for the driveclub.  lol.

I just logged into my kmart account, and now that all the game preorder bonus page is BLANK, I took a look at my existing online preorders.

My SuperSmashBrosWiiU and ToadTracker still show, but my Bayonetta2 and Driveclub show up as TOWELS that cost the same price, $60!    lol.  

Talk about a messed up system!    haha.    If i get these, i'll consider it the lottery.     Gonna go remake everything not already at BestBuy GCU.     lol @ kmart. 

#606 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

i'm not anticipating receiving any of my preorders now.   If i do, great, if not, whatever.     I have everything at BestBuyGCU and Amazon now.      If i get something i can just return to Kmart like others have. 

guess what kmart?   I made my order for Driveclub PS4 this morning and it shipped this afternoon!    take that!   haha

#607 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:38 PM

Looks like my copy of Drive Club was cancelled. It says processing on the main page, but if I click on the left to "See more Actions", it shows cancelled on the old order status page.

Yep, it's cancelled. Called to confirm. They said it's because it's "out of stock." Despite the fact I ordered it July 22nd... What a crock.

*Edit*

I had them cancel all my preorders. Honestly, what a crappy, crappy company.

*Edit x 2*

Now I just need a good way to dump $185 of points. Any ideas? 

www.bighugenerd.com

#608 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1462 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

Now I just need a good way to dump $185 of points. Any ideas?

You could be the house that gives out full size candy bars for Halloween.

#609 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

You could be the house that gives out full size candy bars for Halloween.

Hmm... let me think abou.... no. :D

www.bighugenerd.com

#610 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

crazy news!   My driveclub PS4 preorder shipped today!   just got the kmart email.    wild.    we'll see.   i may just take back to kmart.    Hey, WilliamG, would you like to buy this game from me on ebay?     ;  )  

#611 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:07 PM

crazy news!   My driveclub PS4 preorder shipped today!   just got the kmart email.    wild.    we'll see.   i may just take back to kmart.    Hey, WilliamG, would you like to buy this game from me on ebay?     ;  )  

Haha. To be honest I kinda gave up on Driveclub. It doesn't even sound appealing to me anymore. 

www.bighugenerd.com

#612 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1462 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

Just got a shipping notice as well. Ordered in May. Says I'm getting bonus points in the order history, too. Hope it posts soon, have some expiring points I would like to burn all together.

#613 turdmasterson   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

turdmasterson

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

Just got a shipping notice as well. Ordered in May. Says I'm getting bonus points in the order history, too. Hope it posts soon, have some expiring points I would like to burn all together.

Had to contact them for my extra points but they told me the extra 20000 I got expires in a week unlike the other 20000 so be sure to use it before it does.

#614 htz  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

Kmart's registers were hacked, credit and debit card numbers at risk.

#615 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

wow, i just received my driveclub from kmart in the mail today!    i also have my driveclub from best buy GCU.

I am going to take this one back to kmart, get my full refund for $60.

hey, my kmart.com account has my 20,000 ($20) pts in my account!   says i Have from now till Oct. 18 to spend it!   5 days!

this is wild, so I can get $20 for FREE from kmart AND return my game?     What a deal!    = ) 

#616 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1298 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:34 PM

wow, i just received my driveclub from kmart in the mail today! i also have my driveclub from best buy GCU.
I am going to take this one back to kmart, get my full refund for $60.

You'll lose the points if you return it. Btw I just got the shipping confirmation for evil within. Shocked kmart followed through on this...

hey, my kmart.com account has my 20,000 ($20) pts in my account! says i Have from now till Oct. 18 to spend it! 5 days!

this is wild, so I can get $20 for FREE from kmart AND return my game? What a deal! = )

#617 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1298 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Nope you lose the points if you return.

Just got my shipping confirmation on evil within and got the points. Great deal...shocked kmart actually followed through

#618 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1298 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

Nope you lose the points if you return.

Just got my shipping confirmation on evil within and got the points. Great deal...shocked kmart actually followed through

#619 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:33 AM

what if i spend the points before returning?    I have 90 days to return and only 5 days to spend the points. 

#620 QSilverTwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

QSilverTwo

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

They will deduct the points no matter what, even into a negative balance.

#621 Neoreloaded313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   247 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Neoreloaded313

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

They will deduct the points no matter what, even into a negative balance.

My last 2 returns I kept my points.

#622 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

a negative balance for points?    wow kmart, impressive.   

for some reason, i can't spend my bonus points with a kmart.com order for anything...... is it limited to use in store only? 

I am planning on taking my game back to the store in 90 days for my full refund.    (driveclub)

#623 chaosgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

chaosgamer

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

So, UPS just dropped off my copy of Destiny that I've been waiting a month for...

Pic1_zps130de897.jpg

Pic2_zpsd615311f.jpg

Pic3_zps4a748658.jpg

The bottom corner is busted and the top and the side of the case is completely crushed. The best part though is I bought another copy of Destiny from Kmart a few weeks ago and was planning on returning this one with it's receipt. (a customer service person actually recommended doing this since it was going to take so long to get it). Now I'll probably have to go through hell and back to try and return this thing in this condition. 

Edit: The case actually looks much worse in person.

I know the feeling of waiting cause I had to wait as well for about 5 weeks for my copy of destiny to arrive & still am arguing with them to add the $20 in sywr points which i am supposed to have received when i preordered the game

Games Playing

:wii:  - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

:ps3: - The Evil Within, Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea

:ps4: - Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#624 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

so i got an email from kmart apologizing for my cancelled Bayonetta2 WiiU preorder, they were out of stock. 

no problem.

I got my alternative order.

Kmart, they said sorry and gave me $20 (20,000) FREE bonus points as a valued customer!   hey, not bad kmart!  

When I return my driveclub ps4 tonight, I will spend $20 on you in kmart!   rock on!!     = )    

Go kmart!