The Elder Scrolls Anthology (PC) $29.99 Amazon

It comes with a physical copy of each game (Arena and Daggerfall include DOSBox, I believe), as well as a single key that will activate all of the games and their DLC on your Steam account.

It also comes with a map for every game, and a nice case for all the discs that has artwork pertaining to each game on the page the disc is held.

I picked this up a few months ago at a similar price, partially because I didn't yet own the Skyrim DLC and partially because the TES series is probably my favorite in all of gaming.

It's a really nice set for anyone that loves Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim (I admit to not having played the earlier games yet), highly recommended if you can grab it for $30 or less.

I'm not a huge fan of CEs/physical copies of games in general but I couldn't resist when it came to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a decent deal considering it has Skyrim. 

I remember everybody geeking out when Daggerfall was released, it was almost like an endless 3d world (with 2d sprites), wasn't too common back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debating on this deal. Damn. I haven't finished Skyrim on the 360, but considering I don't have live but I DO have a brand-spankin'-new GTX 770 I might pounce on this. fuck!

Man,
I already have this set, but it is so nice I may just pick up another to keep sealed at this price.
This is a hell of a deal for about a million enjoyable hours of gaming.

Bought it a year ago for $50 and thought it was a deal, then sold it. Been waiting for a deal like this! Skyrim alone is worth atleast $15 - add on all the other games and dlc and it makes this an awesome deal.

Thanks OP

It was on sale last year at the same price (Best Buy I think), so waiting for it to go lower.  Already got Skyrim Legendary when it was on sale for $10 at newegg.

bread's done
Back