Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

Was a big CoD fan until this abysmal piece of sh*t came out. Multiplayer has been utterly destroyed by uninteresting gigantic maps that promote camping. There are many others who share this opinion. I'd pass at $10.

Was a big CoD fan until this abysmal piece of sh*t came out. Multiplayer has been utterly destroyed by uninteresting gigantic maps that promote camping. There are many others who share this opinion. I'd pass at $10.
I share this opinion. Played every CoD since CoD3. I actually got in on the $120 prestige edition preorder "deal." Was so excited for it. Then I played the multiplayer. :( Now my prestige edition box is an eyesore.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be able to grab a couple of these today if anyone wants to PM me an offer.  Not a jerk looking to make a ton off CAGs, just make it worth my time dragging the kid in there...ha!

Gonna go out on a limb that this might be all stores... My store has it marked at 69.99 but I checked on the scanner and it came up the 20.98 or whatever it was

How big is the difference from the 360 version to the Xbox One version? 

I would snatch this up if it hit $10.00, but I'd sooner go for MG: Ground Zeroes for the same price. 

Was going to pick it up, but it's only one code. Was hoping it was two so I could sell one or trade it. But I'm sick of CoD so for even $20 I passed.

When you go to download the Xbone copy it gives you the Gold Edition for free which comes with the Onslaught DLC and the Wolf skin.

When you go to download the Xbone copy it gives you the Gold Edition for free which comes with the Onslaught DLC and the Wolf skin.
Really? That's pretty awesome. The competitive multi is ok, but Extinction is pretty awesome. Getting Onslaught is a pretty good deal.

Also, have an extra copy available. PM if interested. sold

My target had a few extras yesterday.  I'll run by and grab them (if they're still there) for anyone looking,  I'll update this post if I get them.

This may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I already have the Prestige Edition on Xbox One with the Season pass. If I redeem the digital Xbox One version, I won't lose the Season Pass right?

Jeez, never any love for the wii u version?!!?!?

Can anyone confirm whether the wii u version rings up as $20 as well?

Got the last one from Austin South Park meadows.

Note-at my Target, they were with the sale stuff on an end cap. Not with the other games.

Target sells the game cards/digit downloads for xbox one? Never seen them..
Ghosts is the only one I saw for any games, for either system

edit for YMMV location in the store

does anyone know if the freefall map is also cross MS platform? I already downloaded it for 360, do I need to keep the code around if I want the XB1 version or can i give it away?

I think I know the answer his question but I just want to be safe. If I Redeem the code on my Xbox one on one profile can I plan with the other profile? I assume the answer is yes but I haven't redeemed anything on my Xbox one yet.

I think I know the answer his question but I just want to be safe. If I Redeem the code on my Xbox one on one profile can I plan with the other profile? I assume the answer is yes but I haven't redeemed anything on my Xbox one yet.
Yes, as long as the profile the code was redeemed on is on that machine.

Thanks op
Got the last 2 display at Brooklyn, NY location
It was tagged 48.98 ask the manager scan came up 20.98 :)

bread's done
Back