Metal Gear Rising - Walmart ed. w/soundtrack (PS3) - $19.96

JohnnySako

CAGiversary!
I know this has been priced cheaper, but the Walmart edition had an exclusive soundtrack (32 tracks, 70 min.).

This does not appear to be YMMV as the shelf had a sign.

Sorry, but I didn't check the 360 version.

It would have to be YMMV for sure (I work in electronics). It's most likely left over no mods that they flexed in. We still have the regular version still that just wont move. 

What's a good CAG price on this? I've been shopping for a PS3 copy this past week and can't find it for less then $20 anywhere...

What's a good CAG price on this? I've been shopping for a PS3 copy this past week and can't find it for less then $20 anywhere...
I picked up a PS3 copy from Kmart for ~$15 with $5 off a purchase of $20 or more SYWR deal. I know the 360 copy can be found cheaper, but my OCD would bother the fuck out of me if I had every MGS game on PS3 except one.

Anyway, I feel okay with how much I paid. If someone isn't a fan of the MGS franchise and/or cuhrayzee games, it might be worth waiting to snag for closer to $10, but I feel it's definitely worth sub-20.

Hope that helped.

Yeah, as it's been said great OS. I bought my copy for about 10 bucks more on eBay a long time ago and mine turned out to be this version so I was pretty happy. For 20 bucks almost any game is worth that price, especially a newish one like this.

Hmm...this is still in my PS3 backlog.  This is the same as Gamestop got, minus the soundtrack on day one?

I would consider the 360 version just for the soundtrack if was the same price.

Here's a link to a MGR:R Pastebin with multiple OSTs, a .pdf of the game guide, and other resources if it helps anyone who doesn't necessarily care about having a physical CD. I have downloaded all of them and can confirm each download is clean, quality, and safe. Hopefully this will help out people who missed the OST bundle and fans of the series/game.

http://pastebin.com/KegXfWRD

bread's done
Back