Various PS Move bundles with 1-2 games $21 @ kmart (possible YMMV)

Romeo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Saw numerous PS Move bundles today at a local kmart. Clearance prices are usually across the board at kmarts though I tagged YMMV to be safe.

z2t8.jpg

Damn. There's not a Kmart anywhere near me. With the Project Morpheus integration, I imagine these will sell out.
I was surprised not just to see the price but the numerous amounts they had too. I already own two move wands, one of which was from a kmart. Scored a LBP kit with camera, nav, and wand for $18 last year at the same store.

I'll have to check out my local Kmart tomorrow. Thanks OP! Been wanting to get my last set of Move peripherals (found 3 of the LBP bundles last time it was clearenced out).

I want one, but I have a bunch of annoying e-bay/craigslist resellers around here that just scoop everything up. I'll still look tomorrow though, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this at my Kmart in MI also, the individual move pieces were on clearance also. $12 for The Move controller and $8 for navigation.

kmart in liberty missouri had about 4 of the sports champions bundles left, i got the last 2 medieval move/SC bundles. they had the wands on clearance for $20, so i splurged the extra buck to get the backup cameras. funny because then somehow when my kids were playing just dance i touched the old camera, shocked myself and the camera stopped working.

Found this at my Kmart in MI also, the individual move pieces were on clearance also. $12 for The Move controller and $8 for navigation.

Didn't notice the individual controllers being cheaper, they weren't marked. I might have to go back and pick up a second nav controller since I have two wands and one nav now. Or is that just a waste?

I use the cameras with my desktop computers I have at home. Decent webcam and mic. For the games, I think I have two copies of LB2 laying around. The other, I believe I gave away.

Ah never thought of using the camera on a PC. I kept the SE edition of LBP2 when I bought that bundle last year and gave away the standard edition from the CE I bought at launch.

bread's done
Back