Jurassic Park Blu-ray Trilogy (Jurassic Park 3D / The Lost World: Jurassic Park / Jurassic Park III) $32.99 @ Amazon

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys,

Amazon currently has the Jurassic Park Trilogy on sale for $32.99. It includes Jurassic Park Blu-Ray/Jurassic Park 3D, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and Jurassic Park III. Each copy also comes with an UltraViolet Digital Code.

It is a Blu-ray Deal of the Week, so the deal ends 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, March 29, 2014.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_218170_114104690_pe_button/?ASIN=B00IRI427Y

Just for perspective, the Regular Blu-Ray Jurassic Park Trilogy costs $48.28. And buying the stand alone combo of Jurassic Park 3D costs $24.99 on Amazon.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in the 3d thread a few days ago because it's not that great of a deal if you don't want the 3d version.
I suppose that makes sense if you aren't after the 3D version. I've had my eye on the 3D version for a few weeks so when I saw this price I jumped on it since I've been wanting to pick it up. Since you said that this isn't a great price point unless you are after the 3D version, what is a typical sale price for the 2D triology?

2 was decent, 3 was terrible but at least it had Dr Grant in it.  I haven't heard anything about them converting 2 & 3 into 3d, I'd probably buy them if they did.

I don't think they are converting 2 or 3 but the fourth will be in 3d. @MochaRaf I bought the regular set almost 2 years ago for $29.99 and have seen it for $25. Also for anyone that doesn't know I just received this trilogy today and it's just 3 normal blu-ray cases not a boxed set. Also just in case anyone doesn't know Jurassic park 1 has a different transfer than the 2011 release(supposedly from a 4k master but the reviews have been mixed).

Last edited by a moderator:
part 3 is a turd compaired to the awsome parts 1 and 2. the t rex death in 3 pissed me off. I mean you cant have the t rex lose, its the freaking icon of the series you bastards !!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back