KH 3D for $35 plus 2.49 shipping at Amazon NEW

I have been searching for a better deal than $50 plus on sites and all my stores here are OOS. I'm sure it's a deal for those who are new to the series and are catching up with REMIX, etc...

For a NEW copy I consider this a deal due to supply anyway.

Wow.  Glad I snagged this for $10 during one of the BB sales last year.  Had no idea this was so hard to find.  

Holy cow, I bought 2 copies at BB when it was the DotD for like $9.99. I regret that I didn't buy more copies now...

Last edited by a moderator:
this is exactly what happened to me with rhythm thief. "oh ill just buy it later" i says to myself and then POOF its gone and now people are selling them for like 60 bucks new. still need to finish KH3D. only played it for like 2 hours

this is exactly what happened to me with rhythm thief. "oh ill just buy it later" i says to myself and then POOF its gone and now people are selling them for like 60 bucks new. still need to finish KH3D. only played it for like 2 hours
Yeah, i remember it being $17 new a few times and i didn't bite on it D:

I've been so tempted to buy this many times, but after trying out Birth by Sleep a few years back I'm just in the camp that "doesn't get" the Kingdom Hearts series.

I think the rarest 3DS game I have is Cave Story (with lenticular slipcase).
Yes I opened it and play it - because games.

I think the rarest 3DS game I have is Cave Story (with lenticular slipcase).
Yes I opened it and play it - because games.
Whoa $125 new on Amazon? Now there's a game I actually had a bit of interest in and I wish I had picked up when I saw it at Target multiple times. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

And besides, I have the eShop release of the original release of the game sitting on my system unplayed...I should probably get around to that sometime.

Yeah, because fuck Nintendo for overpricing a game they neither developed or published, am I right?
Did you not read what I said? If Nintendo products and products for Nintendo consoles are consistently overpriced by the community, why the hell would I buy a Nintendo console? I'm not paying the ridiculous amounts these idiots ask. I'll stick with Steam and get games for $5 or less that are better in every regard.

It's not just the community though, Nintendo itself practically never drops prices. Well, their consoles suck, so always end up plummeting after a while. But the games, no matter how old, even while still in production, rarely drop in price. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is $40. It came out three years ago. That's a damn joke. It should be $10.

Did you not read what I said? If Nintendo products and products for Nintendo consoles are consistently overpriced by the community, why the hell would I buy a Nintendo console? I'm not paying the ridiculous amounts these idiots ask. I'll stick with Steam and get games for $5 or less that are better in every regard.
Sounds to me like you've got less of a beef with Nintendo and more of a beef with the retail marketplace in general.

Steam is in no way comparable to how consoles and handhelds work. $5 will get you a videogame but with no packaging or ability to resell, trade, or otherwise give away your game in the future.

Well this deal didn't work out anyway. The supplier sent an email saying they were on back order. Weird, since it popped up after I refreshed and I thought I was one of the first ones to order. DId anyone from here get it? 

Sounds to me like you've got less of a beef with Nintendo and more of a beef with the retail marketplace in general.

Steam is in no way comparable to how consoles and handhelds work. $5 will get you a videogame but with no packaging or ability to resell, trade, or otherwise give away your game in the future.
That's the thing though. For $10 you could have gotten Skyrim Legendary edition for PS3 last week. You can pick up non-ultimate or GOTY editions for games on 360 and PS3 for $5 to $10 all the time on Amazon, BB etc. brand new. We're not talking some outdated Mario game that's four years old and still sits at over 80% its original MSRP, we're talking big production games with hours and hours of gameplay, beautiful graphics, relevant, fresh and fun mechanics etc. Games that offer ten times as much, yet drop to a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time.

Limited production is not an excuse if a game is three years old (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D), stock is still available at most or all major retailers, and the price is still original MSRP. It can't be too limited, so what the hell justifies the price? I don't get it. I also don't care. I'm not a part of the Nintendo community and I haven't been since GBA. I'll probably never be again. I can't stand the company and its incessant desire to push old, outdated concepts and gaming mechanics in its games, and I can't stand the community.

I don't want to debate over it, I really only wanted to make my one comment...

Nah...sounds more like this dude needs to get laid.......or at least a beer lol

I grab a copy thanks. I got tired of seeing copies for like 50-60 dollars new. Cheapest i saw it was 23 bucks on squareenix store on sale but it was sold out as soon as i went to order it. So i will take it at 33 after shipping and handling. thanks op

It's not just the community though, Nintendo itself practically never drops prices. Well, their consoles suck, so always end up plummeting after a while. But the games, no matter how old, even while still in production, rarely drop in price. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is $40. It came out three years ago. That's a damn joke. It should be $10.
You're not going to find amazing games like Bravely Default and Fire Emblem on Steam

I can't believe these are going for so much now. Target had a stack of these clearanced out for like $10 last year. Crazy.

You sound bitter, lol.

Guess I apparently should have saved mine...traded the damn thing in and got it for $7.xx on clearance at Target in November.

That's the thing though. For $10 you could have gotten Skyrim Legendary edition for PS3 last week. You can pick up non-ultimate or GOTY editions for games on 360 and PS3 for $5 to $10 all the time on Amazon, BB etc. brand new. We're not talking some outdated Mario game that's four years old and still sits at over 80% its original MSRP, we're talking big production games with hours and hours of gameplay, beautiful graphics, relevant, fresh and fun mechanics etc. Games that offer ten times as much, yet drop to a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time.

Limited production is not an excuse if a game is three years old (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D), stock is still available at most or all major retailers, and the price is still original MSRP. It can't be too limited, so what the hell justifies the price? I don't get it. I also don't care. I'm not a part of the Nintendo community and I haven't been since GBA. I'll probably never be again. I can't stand the company and its incessant desire to push old, outdated concepts and gaming mechanics in its games, and I can't stand the community.

I don't want to debate over it, I really only wanted to make my one comment...
What I'm getting from this post is that you don't like Nintendo games and thus you don't feel like they're worth buying.

I, on the other hand, do like Nintendo games and I feel like they're worth every penny.

Conversely, you couldn't interest me in a Skyrim game or any of those "big production" games even if you gave them to me for free.

Edit: More on topic, I'm wondering if I should pick this up while I can...I don't care about Kingdom Hearts though...urgh.

People paying over 50 on ebay, hopefully the sellers and their greed get burned by a reprint.

Lol, Petershere again? I'm pretty sure he's someone's troll alt at this point, he did the same shpeal a few months back (even using Skyrim as his counterpoint).

Related, how do I put people on ignore with Cag 3.0's interface?

On-topic: I should have picked this up for my siblings way back when it was so cheap.

bread's done
Back