* * - - - 4 votes

I hate everything, so I'm selling it all - PS3 RPGs!

#1 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Operation Prof Needs a PS4

Yo, the PS4 operation is going full steam! Help me get that PS4!

I accept Paypal, Amazon gift cards, or Amazon payments. Games are shipped via USPS.

PM me if you're interested. All items for sale are currently discounted from their usual prices in my Amazon store.

:ps3: - Currently for sale:
- Disgaea 3: $9, shipped

:ps3: - For sale when I finish it:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
- FFX/X2 HD

Not a lot right now, but more will come as I start to finish some of this crap.

ProfessorStotch.png

Check out Inverted Access, an up and coming gaming site started by CAGs!

Too many people in Latin America, India, the Middle East, China you name it. Women are to serve men.

#2 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9438 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

You are finally doing it cap :lol:

When you are done, I would be interested in buying Qoga, Rorona, Beyond: Two Souls, and Resonance of Fate in a bundle.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List (Currently inactive, no time to play any games >_<)

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 Yanksfan   Cubs Fan Too :( CAGiversary!   5389 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

You are finally doing it cap :lol:

When you are done, I would be interested in buying Qoga, Rorona, Beyond: Two Souls, and Resonance of Fate in a bundle.

I think it makes far more sense for him to bypass a potential bundle sale and for him just to sell Beyond to me.

So you gonna put this money towards a PS4?

MattNY.png

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper OT

https://www.cheapass...cord-keeper-ot/

#4 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:41 AM

I'd be interested in Resonance of Fate if Too Poor changes his mind.

TopsideKracker.png

#5 Yanksfan   Cubs Fan Too :( CAGiversary!   5389 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

I'd be interested in Resonance of Fate if Too Poor changes his mind.

That's so rude to try to get a game someone already has laid claim to.

MattNY.png

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper OT

https://www.cheapass...cord-keeper-ot/

#6 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   3503 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

I'm interested in the Hyper Dimension games and Trinity Universe. The more dick to surface time each disc has seen the better.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#7 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

I'm interested in the Hyper Dimension games and Trinity Universe. The more dick to surface time each disc has seen the better.

Woah, woah, woah.... I'm having second thoughts now.  This post raises too many red flags.

I was under the assumption that all discs were guaranteed to have had ample dick rubbings applied regularly and that pictures would be included to provide proof of said dick rubbings.  I'm pulling my offer off the table until the seller clarifies the matter.

TopsideKracker.png

#8 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   3503 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:11 AM

Actually just the Neptunias, I mistook Trinity for a different game.

cannniaiainiaiac

#9 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

Guys, there's enough dick to go around. Calm down.

And TooPoor, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but since I'll be basing games off a value that can change daily, I'll be looking to sell as soon as possible.

ProfessorStotch.png

Too many people in Latin America, India, the Middle East, China you name it. Women are to serve men.

#10 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

I think I'll update the OP tomorrow with an order that I plan to play the games based on what people are saying they want.

ProfessorStotch.png

#11 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9438 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

Ha no problem, I can buy separately as well. I will even start a bidding war with TopsideKracker and Yanksfan :boxing:  

You would need a long time to finish the Hyperdimension series, especially Victory, that game needs you to grind your balls out.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List (Currently inactive, no time to play any games >_<)

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

Yeah, I'm not expecting this to be a short process. Most of what I have are long ass RPGs.

ProfessorStotch.png

#13 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

Added The Witch and the Hundred Knight to the currently available and pending lists since I have two copies.

ProfessorStotch.png

#14 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

Added a 360 console

ProfessorStotch.png

#15 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24237 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I don't want anything just jealous that you got 2 copies of Witch and the Hundred night.  You bastard.

tylerh1701.png hazgm2d.png

Senior Editor at Inverted Access! Check out our Twitch Channel!

#16 Cojiro   Casual CAGiversary!   1202 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

Free bump

I'm a Human who forgot how to Human.  :error:

TurtleGTX.png

#17 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

Just finished Totori and put it on the soon to go list.

ProfessorStotch.png

#18 laundrymatt  

laundrymatt

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

Haha, had a good laugh here. Serious note...I'd be interested in Deus Ex DC when you're finished there Cap.

laundrymatt77.png

#19 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

That's so rude to try to get a game someone already has laid claim to.

In my defense, I'm a fairly rude person.

TopsideKracker.png

#20 graf1k   BAM BAM CAGiversary!   2486 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

Interested in Witch & The Hundred Knight once you finish. LMK a price when you're done if it's not already spoken for.

#21 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24237 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

Free bump cuz i'm bored

#22 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   3503 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Free bump cuz you need to stop chasing trophies in Arkham Origins and get on those Neptunias.

cannniaiainiaiac

#23 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24237 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Bump because I didn't realize I was subscribed to this thread.  Unsubscribing from this crap.

#24 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

Added FFX-2 remaster download code for Vita.

ProfessorStotch.png

#25 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11473 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

Finished Witch and the Hundred Knight, so it's ready to go.

Playing Hyperdimension Neptunia next.

ProfessorStotch.png

#26 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24237 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

Bump because topside kracker liked my post earlier in the thread.

#27 TopsideKracker  

TopsideKracker

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

Bump because tyler has to like all my posts since I bought Braid at launch

TopsideKracker.png

#28 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24237 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Bump for buying Braid.

#29 sirpikaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

I'd be interested in trinity universe when you get there =-D I just finished my playthrough of Hyperdimension Neptunia, I enjoyed it, although the battles really needed something after a while... (The attack animations are really long and you have mash a button to skip them too....)

#30 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

I'm interested in tales of f

The Amiibo Hunt is real!!!!

Game on !!