[DEAD] TRU - COD: Ghosts Hardended/Prestige Edition for $69.99/$79.99 (PS3 & 360)

This tanked so hard, so quickly. I managed to get a Hardened edition for $55 at the Microsoft Store a couple months ago. It even dropped further to around $35 a few weeks later. Mostly bought it for the Season Pass which still transfers from 360 to X1 for free until May, if I remember correctly.

Too bad Ghosts is, probably, the worst CoD since 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard version reduces from $50 to $35 with a save $15 promo.

Assuming this sale is for the last week of $10 upgrades.

This tanked so hard, so quickly. I managed to get a Hardened edition for $55 at the Microsoft Store a couple months ago. It even dropped further to around $35 a few weeks later. Mostly bought it for the Season Pass which still transfers from 360 to X1 for free until May, if I remember correctly.

Too bad Ghosts is, probably, the worst CoD since 3.
This. I bought the HE so I could keep current with my complete 360 CoD collection, and discovered that this game is just awful, awful bullshit. It's especially heinous coming after the best CoD multiplayer experience yet (and this is coming from someone who doesn't like Treyarch).

If you want the season pass and think you can get some back with TIV then fine, but I really wouldn't buy this to actually play on 360.

Hmm.. I have a $10 gc from some other promo.. I also have lots of credit at BB.. Also have the game for 360 already so might sell for like 20.. Seriously considering.. Hmmmm.. But I'm considering getting an xbox one.. Decisions decisions..

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the season pass transfer from 360 version to xbox one? I already have cod ghosts on 360 but was trying to get season pass for the 360 and xbox one?

Yeah, if you want it for just the bonus stuff I'd advise waiting til GS converts them to used.  Definitely not a very good game.

bread's done
Back