Meijer Ad Week of 3/30 Marvel Blu-Rays Combos 19.99

LiquidSnape

CAGiversary!
For the week of 4/30-4/5 or 4/3-4/9 in Chicagoland and Indiana Meijer will have select Marvel DVD/Blu-Rays for 14.99 DVD and 19.99 Blu-Ray Combo

Titles featured in ad are

Iron Man 3

The Avengers

Captian America: The First Avenger

Thor

Thor 2: The Dark World

I am definitely in for the Thor movies

Damn, really want Thor but wasn't looking to spend $19.99 or more for it. The 3D pack via Amazon UK is a great deal, but for some reason I can't pull the trigger on it.

Disney Movie Club has their 60% off promo running, so with any movie at regular price, all the MCU films go down to $10-$15. Except Thor 2.

Is this the blu ray/dvd of iron man 3 or the blu/dvd/digital copy
Blu Ray/DVD for Iron Man 3 and The Avengers. Thor Captain America and Thor 2 are BR/DVD/DC I don't know if the Thor and Capt DC are still valid.

Edit: The Thor The Dark World includes the 3D blu ray combo for 19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going grocery shopping anyways there's m perk coupons good for the 4th and 5th:

Spend $50 get $5 off
Spend $100 get $10 off
Spend $150 get $15 off

Couples well with the Buy $10 get the 11th item free sale and these blurays should push you past $50, $100, or $150 depending on how much you buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at work today and saw we had The Avengers and Iron Man 3 combo packs on sale for $19.99.  We didn't have the other 3 in stock so don't know if those were on sale.  TRU has the friends and family 20% coupon good until tomorrow that will stack with the sale price.

I was at work today and saw we had The Avengers and Iron Man 3 combo packs on sale for $19.99. We didn't have the other 3 in stock so don't know if those were on sale. TRU has the friends and family 20% coupon good until tomorrow that will stack with the sale price.
Wait, use a toys r us coupon at Meijer? What wizardry is this you speak of?

has anyone bought a release of these films this week? I would like to know if they had digital copies, and if they did, did you try them on Vudu? Thanks

No I mean the re-releases of Thor 1, Iron Man 1/2, and Captain America. These were all re-released in sept 2013, and that is what is being sold now. SUPPOSEDLY these come with Vudu access I was hoping someone who bought the older titles this week can confirm or deny that.

No I mean the re-releases of Thor 1, Iron Man 1/2, and Captain America. These were all re-released in sept 2013, and that is what is being sold now. SUPPOSEDLY these come with Vudu access I was hoping someone who bought the older titles this week can confirm or deny that.
Vudu didn't work for me. The copies I found (Thor & Captain America) were just the Paramount releases with new Buena Vista UPC stickers on the back though. Maybe more copies are coming after the current stock is gone. I don't think there are any Iron Man 1 with DC available.

has anyone bought a release of these films this week? I would like to know if they had digital copies, and if they did, did you try them on Vudu? Thanks
Thor still has the old DC and it works and Dark World comes with the Disney Now and Itunes or other streaming if you wish

bread's done
Back