Batman: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition! XBOX 360! 39.99, hard to find!

Johnnybeachboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
List Price:

$49.99

Price:

$39.99
check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif

You Save:

$10.00 (20%)

Only 3 left in stock.
We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.
Sold by Isomergames and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Does not ship to ny wth lol

I went ahead and grabbed one, but worried about that clear plastic outer shell being beat to hell by the time I get it. I've had luck with Amazon since becoming a Prime member though so here's to hoping.

you can use anything to fight crime... use a goddamn feather to tickle your enemy to death.

i think theres a character in street fighter that uses lubricant as weapon??

I picked this up sold and shipped by Amazon for the same price a while ago to complete my arkham collection. I was pretty disappointed with the plastic batarang. Metal would have been so much better.

[quote name="xGwiZ96x" post="11652738" timestamp="1396133145"]

Its so hard to find that I will just forget that I saw 10 of these at my local Kmart last week.....[/quote

I havent seen one of these in years...... YMMV. Im sure theyre at full price too

$45 right now...  alright find.  For me it would have to be under $30 just because its probably the worst ce of the bunch.  I have the orgins one and absolutely adore the joker statue.  gorgeous.

I tell you when I spend $200 on this (2 versions) I feel like an idiot now they are this cheap NEW! :(
then I probably shouldn't tell you a few months ago when best buy had there buy two get one free games on xbox 360 n ps3 that this was $45 then and included as part the buy two get one free

bread's done
Back