MGS Legacy Question

Link_TGH

CAGiversary!
I was just looking through my Amazon Wishlist and saw some crazy prices, and saw even crazier on eBay. Did Metal Gear Solid Legacy already go out of print or is it just temporarily out of stock after all the "Zeroes" hype? I never expected a Metal Gear game, collection or otherwise, to be this difficult to find so quickly.

Yea, it looks like they only did a small print of them.  There are still some lingering at places like Walmart & Best Buy, but it does not seem like there will be any more unless Konami decides to do another print more closer towards Phantom Pain.

BBY has an online locator but it only shows stores that have 3+ copies . Best thing to do is to have them check the SKU on the RSS in store.  Also,for Walmart, as long as the locator doesn't show up as "Out of stock" its possible that they have it.  Its been my experience that when a game doesn't sell in a certain amount of time, it drops off the locator completely and wont show up again until a copy of the game has sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, it looks like they only did a small print of them. There are still some lingering at places like Walmart & Best Buy, but it does not seem like there will be any more unless Konami decides to do another print more closer towards Phantom Pain.

BBY has an online locator but it only shows stores that have 3+ copies . Best thing to do is to have them check the SKU on the RSS in store. Also,for Walmart, as long as the locator doesn't show up as "Out of stock" its possible that they have it. Its been my experience that when a game doesn't sell in a certain amount of time, it drops off the locator completely and wont show up again until a copy of the game has sold.
The Best Buy locator only shows 3+ copies? Interesting.

Crapdang...been waiting to pick it up on sale. Does anyone know if the DLC works on the Play Asia version with a US account?

bread's done
Back