PSN Flash Sale: EA PS3 Games Mostly 50% Off until 3/31 @ 12 PM PT/3 PM ET

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-store-ea-flash-sale-starts-now/#sf2385603

EA has a flash sale on PSN that will be starting in a bit for their PS3 games. It ends on Monday, March 31 at 12 PM PT/3 PM ET.

Alice: Madness Returns - $9.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler="Sales History"]$7.99 PSN/$4 PS+ on 7/9/13, [/customspoiler]
Battlefield 4 - $24.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler="Sales History"]Permanent Price Drop to $49.99 on 3/19/14, $49.99 Sale on 12/17/13, $49.99 Bundle on 12/3/13, [/customspoiler]

Battlefield 1943 - $4.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler='Sales History']$9.99 Permanent Price Drop on 1/18/11, $8.99 PS+ Sale on 12/22/10, $10.49 Sale on 12/25/09[/customspoiler]
Crysis - $9.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler='Sales History']$14.99 PSN/$10.49 PS+ Sale on 1/10/12, $13.99 PSN/$9.79 PS+ Sale on 7/3/12[/customspoiler]
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler="Sales History"]Base Game: $19.99 Permanent Price Drop on 7/3/12[/customspoiler]
Crysis 3 – Ultimate Bundle - $21.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler='Sales History']Base Game: $9.99 PSN/$5 PS+ Sale on 1/14/14, $29.99 Permanent Price Drop on 9/24/13, $39.99 Permanent Price Drop on 6/25/13 | Ultimate Edition: $38.49 PSN/$26.94 PS+ Sale on 10/15/13[/customspoiler]
Dead Space Ultimate Edition - $12.49 - 50% Off
Dead Space 2 Ultimate Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off
Dead Space 3 Ultimate Edition - $31.49 - 50% Off
FIFA 14 - $29.99 - 50% Off
FIFA Street - $4.99 - 75% Off
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $19.99 - 33% Off [customspoiler="Sales History"]Base Game: $19.99 Permanent Price Drop on 7/3/12[/customspoiler]
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $9.99 - 50% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $24.99 - 50% Off
Monopoly Streets - $19.99 - 33% Off
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition - $3.99 - 73% Off
NCAA Football 14 - $24.99 - 50% Off
Need for Speed Rivals - $29.99 - 50% Off
NFL Blitz - $7.49 - 50% Off
NHL 14 - $29.99 - 40% Off
Shank 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried looking on the psn website, but it said I needed the disk to upgrade. If anyone has a code, please hook me up and pm me!

Tried looking on the psn website, but it said I needed the disk to upgrade. If anyone has a code, please hook me up and pm me!

Is Dead Space worth it for 12.xx I have it for my Origin PC account. Got the key for free but my PC is no longer with us.

Yay, Nay, Whatta ya Say??

Is Dead Space worth it for 12.xx I have it for my Origin PC account. Got the key for free but my PC is no longer with us.

Yay, Nay, Whatta ya Say??
I was thinking about that too, as it's the only one of the three that I don't own.

I don't know... the extra content doesn't look like anything special, and I'd swear they had the main game on sale for $5.99 last halloween.

I was thinking about that too, as it's the only one of the three that I don't own.

I don't know... the extra content doesn't look like anything special, and I'd swear they had the main game on sale for $5.99 last halloween.
Yea the more I think about it the less appealing this deal seems. Even at 50% off these games seem sooo overpriced. Looks like I'm moving on with my life. Wait for a better deal on this.

Been considering picking up a NHL/Madden/FIFA game at some point, but these still seem too expensive for my level of interest. I'd be better off just getting the 2013 versions, probably.

Although, these should help towards the spend $60 on PSN, get $10 back promotion that I believe is still going on.

I'll be using my $10 credit from the spend $60 get $10 back promotion on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning which seems fun (played the demo) despite being outclassed by Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Been considering picking up a NHL/Madden/FIFA game at some point, but these still seem too expensive for my level of interest. I'd be better off just getting the 2013 versions, probably.

Although, these should help towards the spend $60 on PSN, get $10 back promotion that I believe is still going on.
That promo ended about two weeks ago and most of those that qualified got their codes about a week ago.

Kingdoms of Amalur is really fun , thats a great (and unique), easy-to-access game. (And as to the comment above, i personally didnt really enjoy skyrim too much on ps3, even tho I loved the fallout games).
I got interested in KOA because Skyrim played like a slideshow around launch and I needed another RPG to keep me occupied until it got patched although I never ended up getting it. I only tried out the demo. Skyrim did get patched though and post patch it became playable on PS3 and I had a lot of fun with it (219 hours to be exact). This is also coming from someone who loved the Fallout games and Oblivion.

NFL Blitz still showing up as $14.99

For those asking about NBA Jam, game is fun but rosters are outdated.  There are a lot of legends players to unlock so that helps a bit. Game should have been priced at $5 to begin with, especially since there was little post release roster support. 

Fifa Street could be fun for $4.99...

A warning to everyone, the PS3 to PS4 upgrades are now REMOVED from the PSN Store. I had gone out to get some PSN cards, got back, put in the codes, bought Battlefield 4 on PS3, but when I tried to add the $9.99 version to my cart on the PS4 store it gave an error. I turned off the PS4, waited a little, and now ALL upgrades are gone from the store. I called Sony about this and the person on the phone confirmed that the digital upgrades are now all removed. He also put forth a request to get my purchase of Battlefield 4 for PS3 refunded.

On a side note, I looked to see how you would possibly redownload games that you had digital upgrades for (I have the digital upgrades for AC4 and COD Ghosts) and could not find how to do so. So the only thing I can imagine is to never delete any of those downloads.

A warning to everyone, the PS3 to PS4 upgrades are now REMOVED from the PSN Store. I had gone out to get some PSN cards, got back, put in the codes, bought Battlefield 4 on PS3, but when I tried to add the $9.99 version to my cart on the PS4 store it gave an error. I turned off the PS4, waited a little, and now ALL upgrades are gone from the store. I called Sony about this and the person on the phone confirmed that the digital upgrades are now all removed. He also put forth a request to get my purchase of Battlefield 4 for PS3 refunded.

On a side note, I looked to see how you would possibly redownload games that you had digital upgrades for (I have the digital upgrades for AC4 and COD Ghosts) and could not find how to do so. So the only thing I can imagine is to never delete any of those downloads.
You're a bit mistaken on that since the upgrades for Injustice, Call of Duty Ghosts, and ACIV are still on the PS Store since they don't end until Monday, but Battlefield 4's upgrade is now gone.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/ps3-to-ps4-upgrades/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_PS3PS4UPGRADES

I see everyone but Battlefield available. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/q=digital%20upgrade?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP0001-CUSA00010_00-AC4GAMEPS4000001&smcid=ps:assassin-creed-iv-ps4:up0001-cusa00010_00-ac4gameps4000001:ps-ps4-games-assassin-creed-iv-ps4.html

I'm seeing my AC IV in my download list on SEN with a download to PS4 link. If you're on your PS4, shouldn't this show up in your Library?

If I look at my library on PS4, it shows a start button underneath the game icon, then a "Buy $59.99" button underneath. I'm not going to delete a game to see if that start button turns into Download. About the other upgrades, none show in store on the PS4, so that is why I thought they were all removed.

What's the difference between On Fire and the NBA Jam released on disc? I still play the Genesis version every now and then, so I don't care about rosters.

What's the difference between On Fire and the NBA Jam released on disc? I still play the Genesis version every now and then, so I don't care about rosters.
Here are the main ones:

• NBA Jam retail has a platinum, On Fire doesn't. But the platinum is unattainable due to the servers being shut down anyway, so if you didn't get the online trophies by now, you never will.
  • On Fire lets you switch player control when playing solo.
  • On Fire has a "Team Fire" mode when you complete alley-oops.
On Fire is the better game overall. And again, the servers are no more for the disc version.

bread's done
Back